• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • A few new ones of me from this weekend~ Also yes.. filterrrssss (except the last one) lol!

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The blue really does suit you, Kura, you look great!

Anyway, I was snapchatting and kinda liked this to much, haha. If you don't get it, it's the motto of Coca Cola's latest diet coke advertisements. Yeah, yeah, I know that's not diet, but diet is disgusting.

Mugshot Emporium

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The blue streak in Kura's hair

What everybody else sees:
    Spoiler:

What I see:
    Spoiler:

And before anybody thinks I'm being insulting, this is actually the biggest compliment I've ever given anybody ever.
    Mugshot Emporium

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Could those be boxers you are holding in the 2nd picture...? XD Also, love the blue streak in your hair! Looks beautiful on you (:
    Nah they are cute little doggie socks I saw in the store! I would've bought them but they were a whopping 16 quid! (Like.. $28CND)

The blue streak in Kura's hair

Spoiler:

What I see:
    Spoiler:

And before anybody thinks I'm being insulting, this is actually the biggest compliment I've ever given anybody ever.
    Mugshot Emporium

I don't know where the reference is from, haha but thanks- she looks cool! Though my hair does do that (runny on forehead) when I just top up the blue colour and give it the first wash out. It's only for the first wash and then it's fine for another good 3 weeks but very funny :3

Thanks for the sweet compliments everyone <3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I apologize for the generic bathroom selfie, but my phone doesn't have a reversible camera so it is the only way in which I could take a good picture ;__; Also you can't tell but my hair is held up by a headband because I'm growing my hair out for Locks of Love, an organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children that are suffering from long-term medical hair loss. It's pretty long now, but I've still got a long ways to go considering it has to be 10 inches minimum.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • The blue streak in Kura's hair

Spoiler:

What I see:
    Spoiler:

Mugshot Emporium

An Angel reference! :D

@Kura, I was actually going to compliment you on the blue streak; I don't know many women, or any, that have pulled that off as well as you...well, aside from Fred of course.

Omg. You're so beautiful.

Here's me.. Looking... Ehhhh... Ugh, I hate how I look. >.<
    Spoiler:

I was gonna "like" your post until I read the description! Bad Kitty! You must be blind if you hate that purrdy face.

I apologize for the generic bathroom selfie, but my phone doesn't have a reversible camera so it is the only way in which I could take a good picture ;__; Also you can't tell but my hair is held up by a headband because I'm growing my hair out for Locks of Love, an organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children that are suffering from long-term medical hair loss. It's pretty long now, but I've still got a long ways to go considering it has to be 10 inches minimum.
    Spoiler:

No need to apologize especially since you are participating in a great cause. I have personally known and worked with a few kids that have lost hair due to alopecia. Being from low-income families, unable to even provide some forms of medical care, hair implants/prostetics are not even an option for these kids without the donations from donors such as yourself. It's just one thing that can completely elevate the way they perceive themselves.

On a lighter note, I want that beard! I can only grow a goatee, the rest looks too patchy.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Enjoying some nice Crispin on a weekday...when I have work tomorrow....and school. Yippie.

Also, here's one of my cats:

Mugshot Emporium

She doesn't look too thrilled to have her picture taken.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • On a lighter note, I want that beard! I can only grow a goatee, the rest looks too patchy.
    It will come in due time (; I remember when mine was really patchy. Just keep shaving when you think it's reached it's limit, it actually does help in the speed in which facial hair grows.

Also, here's one of my cats:

Mugshot Emporium

She doesn't look too thrilled to have her picture taken.
    I see a striking resemblance here:
    Mugshot Emporium

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back