• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Sorry to gunk up the thread with my unnatractive.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm growing a beard!

Oh Erik, not you too! I get it, for some inexplicable reason they're in fashion. But if everybody grows a beard there's gonna be no-one left for me to have sex with! I've already been jock-blocked by several guys' refusal to shave, it's becoming an epidemic!

Years
  • Oh Erik, not you too! I get it, for some inexplicable reason they're in fashion. But if everybody grows a beard there's gonna be no-one left for me to have sex with! I've already been jock-blocked by several guys' refusal to shave, it's becoming an epidemic!
    B-but, I thought they were trendy! All these guys on tumblr are doing it and I thought... :(

Thanks for the compliment, though, I think.

And thanks, to you, as well, Valoo. n_n

What is that behind you, TheFattestSnorlax? A door? Cabinet?

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Just got out of bed. It's almost midnight. I am such a power-napper.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • ^ You have double posted sir. I'm liking your beard though.

I go to museums and take selfies sometimes. (Singing a-yo something let's go.)

Spoiler:

Today I went to the art museum here in St.Louis and abused my bus pass.

With surprise guest, my brother, Michael. And before you ask, no we are not twins.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • My boyfriend's family is celebrating his grandparents' fiftieth wedding anniversary this Saturday, and his mother cordially invited me along. I bought some nice shoes and two dresses (same design; different colours) for the occasion. I'm wearing the black one with turquoise print today :)

Just a piccy of my boyfriend, Cameron, and me from last Monday. He was off to work and I bus'd home out-of-town afterwards.

Spoiler:

And the dress I bought :)

Spoiler:

And one from Skype :D

Spoiler:

And the red one just to show :) It's more flashy in colour; that's why I'm wearing it next week. All my stuff is typically black and bland, so this is a nice change in pace.

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My boyfriend's family is celebrating his grandparents' fiftieth wedding anniversary this Saturday, and his mother cordially invited me along. I bought some nice shoes and two dresses (same design; different colours) for the occasion. I'm wearing the black one with turquoise print today :)

Just a piccy of my boyfriend, Cameron, and me from last Monday. He was off to work and I bus'd home out-of-town afterwards.

Spoiler:

And the dress I bought :)

Spoiler:

And one from Skype :D

Spoiler:

And the red one just to show :) It's more flashy in colour; that's why I'm wearing it next week. All my stuff is typically black and bland, so this is a nice change in pace.

Spoiler:

Very nice pics, Belldandy! You're really rocking that dress you got n_n You are really pretty!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Thank you, Cordelia :) Took a while to find a dress that was flattering enough. The rest I had tried on emphasized the wrong areas lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    ^ You have double posted sir. I'm liking your beard though.

I go to museums and take selfies sometimes. (Singing a-yo something let's go.)

Spoiler:

Today I went to the art museum here in St.Louis and abused my bus pass.

With surprise guest, my brother, Michael. And before you ask, no we are not twins.
    Props for not stopping by the Target or Best Buy to take this picture.

Hahahaha!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    100% Sober
    Spoiler:

SELFIE SUNDAY
    Spoiler:

We cute
    Spoiler:

Don't open if you take offense to every little thing around you!!! Otherwise I'm a cutie
    Spoiler:

Nice pics, Mallory! Of course, that first picture is linking to what exactly?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Too bored to being proactive, so here's a generic selfie, mates:
    Spoiler:

And yes...
    1. Generic bathroom selfie for the win
    2. Not smiling (woopsy doodles)
    3. Broken phone equates to tape keeping battery from falling out -_-
    well you are hecka attractive sir
    like wow i just
    didn't know???

also pic of me bc got merch and stole one of the mirrors from our guest bedroom
    tumblr_n3mwqzGLwr1qjp2g9o3_500.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back