• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] New Eeveelutions?

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Steel and Poison I believe could happen. A region set with emphasis on industry and literally shield and sword...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Poison please!

New Eeveelutions?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I can see Steel, Poison and maybe Dragon happening if not those two, since Dragons are big in UK folklore, so any of these, really.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Steel and Dragon are actually high, along with Poison. We need a counter to those darn Fairies!!! *Sorry [user]Fairy[/user]*

Years
  • I don't want more Eeveelutions, but I think either Steel, based on city that looks like it's in the middle of Industrial Revolution or Dragon is possible. I would like to see Poison, but it was my wish since Sinnoh.

Years
  • Poison or Dragon would be fine with me. That said though, I do wonder if we even are getting a new eeveelution this generation. Seems like every even-numbered generation we do, so we'll see!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    I think based off Galar Steel and Dragon are the most likely. Steel is obvious with Swords and Shields made of Steel and the emphasis on industry, I believe England has a lot of steel mines.

And I think Dragon because a lot of British folklore centers around knights and swords and big battles against dragons like in Arthurian legend.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Dragon. I don't think I really care too much anymore but thats the closest I can see working.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    I am thinking royalty -ish so the steel type might have a crown, which could be neat

or armored knight type eeveelution

Back