• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New trailer — UB: Adhesive revealed, names, and more!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Ultra Metropolis and battling the UB in their home dimension immediately remind me of Platinum's Distortion World. Nihilego aside, I hope there's some actual exploration this time, rather than just a tiny corridor.

Is it just me does the new Ultra beast look like sommething from Ben 10 ?
    Personally, it looks more like an experiment from Lilo & Stitch imo. Particularly the eyes.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • UB Adhesive looks to be the Mew of Ultra Beasts, and hurray for more Poison types. And of course UB Burst is part Ghost because of Pennywise. UB Assembly being Rock/Steel isn't a good sign for its competitive usage (Aggron, Bastiodon, and Probopass prove it).

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • New trailer — UB: Adhesive revealed, names, and more!
    Independence Day came immediately to mind when I saw that.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I love the new UB.
    It's like a cute poison kitten.
    I LOVE it!

Years
  • Gotta say that I'm loving the new villain team. They look very mysterious and seem to be more complex than any other villain team from previous games.

UB Adhesive is really adorable, though being pure Poison is disappointing. UB Burst being part-Ghost was surprising, but well done to those who predicted it also being a Fire-type.

As for AB Assembly, why did it have to get that same garbage typing as Probopass, Bastiodon and Aggron? I was correct with it being Rock, but seriously GF why did you give this thing a typing that makes it extremely vulnerable to the common Earthquake? Very clear that this thing will be in the PU tier.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Same here! It actually fits in well with the Poke Earth mons in terms of design compared to the bizarre appearance of the others (though the UB2- Beauty and UB2- Expansion come in second).

I mean, I appreciate the reason why the UB's have weird designs, but they aren't attractive enough for me to even want to catch them. I like how the new UB is a mix of the "Poke Earth" designs and UB designs and it has an appealing design while still giving off that alien vibe.

Years
  • This is that trailer that finally made me wanting the game. I like all three UB's and Ultra Metropolis looks great. What I'm afraid of is that mini game, when you're travelling to the Ultra Space. It looks just like Mantine minigame and I feel like it will be boring after 5 times. I hope it'll will either be like soaring (where I can decided which way to go and could do some post-game stuff) or it'll be skippable.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I hope that there will be a cool battle facility in post game. I REALLY like the world tournament in BW2, I wish we get something similiar to this.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Can't believe I actually bought both Black and White and White 2 when I hate generation 5 so much and I am only going to get Ultra Moon (And have Moon). These trailers are making me want both. 3DS games are pretty inexpensive so maybe I should be insensible and get Ultra Sun too xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Can't believe I actually bought both Black and White and White 2 when I hate generation 5 so much and I am only going to get Ultra Moon (And have Moon). These trailers are making me want both. 3DS games are pretty inexpensive so maybe I should be insensible and get Ultra Sun too xD

I dont see the point in buying both versions ( in any gen), sincethey r really similiar to each other minus minior changes.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I dont see the point in buying both versions ( in any gen), sincethey r really similiar to each other minus minior changes.

I have Pokebank, add on I did buy a second hand Sun to play for 2 days, complete it, and moved my Pokemon over and re-sold it again xD I just prefers catching my version exclusive-legendaries I guess!

Whilst on that, it's just an thinking if I should buy Ultra Sun to keep too. I love to experience every single bits of differences on both sides, especially that the differences have been getting more and more vast. Other than that, I have decided I'll get only the blue-version since Pokemon X.

$40 is still kind of a lot for a game

That's on the very low end, at least for me I guess~ I have a job.

Last edited:
    Back