• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New trailers show legendary encounters via Ultra Wormholes, encounters with previous evil Team leaders

blue

gucci
Years
There was a scene from the previous trailer which shown the player with a shocked facial expression which hopefully means they've altered some of the cutscenes to fit.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
There was a scene from the previous trailer which shown the player with a shocked facial expression which hopefully means they've altered some of the cutscenes to fit.

Those are just during the full cutscenes, not on the 'overworld' cutscenes.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
Well, all I can say is the tagline from Sun and Moon's promos is much more fitting here:

"It all comes together"

Needless to say, I want to play this so bad...

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
Lusamine did get demoted as a villain in the anime, so that probably explains everything since the anime seems to be following the USUM events and not SM.

As sad as it is, it's all but probably confirmed. Shame that it had to be the case, especially considering ORAS introduced new Mega Evolutions that weren't in XY.

again... it has neither been confirmed nor denied! don't count your chickens before they hatch... and considering GF said there is more news coming on 10th... I am willing to bet they will introduce new Alolan forms.

Years
again... it has neither been confirmed nor denied! don't count your chickens before they hatch... and considering GF said there is more news coming on 10th... I am willing to bet they will introduce new Alolan forms.

I'm doubting new Alola Forms now, considering how late in the pre-release period we are. That news coming on the 10th will probably be the final trailer before release day.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
So then
Spoiler:

Hm that's a good question.

Spoiler:

Years
Serebii actually said Reshiram will be in US and Zekrom in UM. He confirmed this when he posted the version exclusive legendary lists on Twitter and on his site.

Sirfetch’d

I have my game preloaded and ready to go 8)

The news today sent me over the edge and I was already more than hyped for these games. Really looking forward to tackling alola again.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
There's only one thing that disappoints me....

... is that TPC didn't use AC/DC's "Back in Black" for this trailer. It would have been so fitting I would have cried and died at the same time.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
I'm doubting new Alola Forms now, considering how late in the pre-release period we are. That news coming on the 10th will probably be the final trailer before release day.

because Alolan forms aren't anything new anymore. I do hope that 10th trailer will have mimikyu Z-move as well as new Alolan forms.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
So then
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I wasn?t too sure on getting Ultra Moon on release day, but this one trailer has changed all of that.

Last edited:
Years
From first impression it seems like they're part of the post-game, because the main story would focus pretty hard on Necrozma; unless somehow Rainbow Rocket is tied into Necrozma's story...

Necrozma is shooting off an awful lot of Ultra Wormholes in one of the trailers we've gotten, isn't it?

Back