• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Days
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
New Members Chit-Chat
come say hi to new and old users!

This thread is simple - you can chit-chat about anything you like with fellow PC users! There are a few more specific uses for it, too:

Announce if you're taking a break from the community for a while. Maybe you're on vacation, or just need some time away. (Don't air personal drama though)

Announce if you've returned from a short break! If you've been gone for more than 30 days, you can even make a new Intro thread though :D

Have you changed your forum username? Here you can let the rest of the users know, so they recognize you!

New users can of course make their first posts in this thread if they want! (but we encourage introducing yourself properly in a thread of your own)

Ask away if there is anything about using the forums that you don't understand yet! We'll try to help or redirect you :)

That's it, really. Have fun and post away!

text by Last Thursday, css by Flowerchild
Good Day! I am a relic castle refugee. :)

Years
Hello AtomtheyoungtrainerfromRC, and welcome to the forums!
How long have you been playing Pokémon ?

UH... I'm too new here but a very old Pokémon fan. Well I'm 17, and I've been with it since childhood. So Hi Pokémon lovers!
Well we could be great friends! I hope.... :plead:
Hello SprigatitoLove, and welcome to the forums!
It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity! Which generation did you start with ?
I, for one, am always up for new friends!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years

Hello there and welcome to the PC!

Sorry about what happened with RC, but it's nice to have you here! Cool avatar by the way!

UH... I'm too new here but a very old Pokémon fan. Well I'm 17, and I've been with it since childhood. So Hi Pokémon lovers!
Well we could be great friends! I hope.... :plead:

And hello to you too!

How long have you been into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite?

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024

It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity! Which generation did you start with ?
Hey there! Thank you! I started off with gen 1 long back, but I discontinued gaming for some time, might start with gen 9! Well, nice to meet you, friend..

Hello there and welcome to the PC!

Sorry about what happened with RC, but it's nice to have you here! Cool avatar by the way!

And hello to you too!

How long have you been into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite?
Hi, I've been into Pokémon for more than 10 years, I started off with watching the anime series, then a little gaming, but left it. I continued watching the anime till now. Seasons one after the other I watched, turned out to be my favourite. So currently I've started the Horizons, and yes I love it! Do you? It'd be nice to know you!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hey there! Thank you! I started off with gen 1 long back, but I discontinued gaming for some time, might start with gen 9! Well, nice to meet you, friend..

Hi, I've been into Pokémon for more than 10 years, I started off with watching the anime series, then a little gaming, but left it. I continued watching the anime till now. Seasons one after the other I watched, turned out to be my favourite. So currently I've started the Horizons, and yes I love it! Do you? It'd be nice to know you!

Real quick, I merged your replies together since they were back to back, but all you need to do to respond to multiple users at once is just hit the Respond button on any posts you want to reply to at once!

Neat! I don't really watch anime at all much less the Pokemon one, but I'm glad that people are liking it! I was more referring to your favorite specific Pocket Monster rather than aspect of the series, but that's a good question as well! :p My favorite Pokemon is in my avatar lol, how about you?

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Real quick, I merged your replies together since they were back to back, but all you need to do to respond to multiple users at once is just hit the Respond button on any posts you want to reply to at once!

Neat! I don't really watch anime at all much less the Pokemon one, but I'm glad that people are liking it! I was more referring to your favorite specific Pocket Monster rather than aspect of the series, but that's a good question as well! :p My favorite Pokemon is in my avatar lol, how about you?
Thank you for the info. Got it! Yeah I was into it for a while but later I just went for the anime. I love lots of Pokémon, so it's hard to say but I think I like eevie the most and lately sprigatito...

You started with Generation 1 ? Neat! I did too!
Which starter did you pick ? I picked Charizard (which is still, today, my number 1 favourite Pokémon ^^)!
Yeah at that time, it was easy to start with that and since I was watching 1st season so I was more into gen 1 back then. Wow! Charizard, mighty choice! Nice to know that :grin: . I took Bulbasaur, but I remember I wanted to go for Pikachu but probably that wasn't there as starter choice. I liked grass types from then on, Bulbasaur was my favourite till at some point when I got to know many other Pokémon from different regions. But I quitted gaming, few years ago due to external factors, I'll be joining again soon. Till now I was just watching the anime

Days
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024

Thank you! I've, been playing for around 10 years on and off. :)

Days
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I have a a question on navigating this forum: if I want to discuss tabletops or campaigns that are related to Pokemon media, where would I go for that?

Back