• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    A Wild Musician Appeared!

Hey all,
    I'm Casskingdra and I'm a Youtuber. I make remixes of Pokémon songs and post them to Youtube.

Any support is appreciated, and I hope to enjoy my time here.

Also my Friend Safari contains Krabby, Quagsire and Frogadier. If you want my Friend Code let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey all,
    I'm Casskingdra and I'm a Youtuber. I make remixes of Pokémon songs and post them to Youtube.

Also my Friend Safari contains Krabby, Quagsire and Frogadier. If you want my Friend Code let me know :)

Hiii; welcome to the forums - try to avoid advertising your channel on posts; you can use your signature for that~!

Anywho, enjoy your time. :3

Years
  • Hey all,

Hello there Casskingdra and welcome to the forums! Hopefully you're having a nice Christmas.

As Dragon said above, advertising is heavily frowned down upon here but linking via your signature is acceptable as long as it's appropriate content. Also, if you want to share your Friend Code definitely post it here. You'll find lots of good Friend Safaris over there so you should hopefully get whatever you're looking for.

Have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to ask anyone! We're always here if you need assistance.

- Hikamaru

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
  • Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone got what they wanted! Although I didnt get Alpha Sapphire I did get a bit of cash, so as soon as the stores open tomorrow, I'll be my own santa!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    hello everyone! my name is afergferg, i'm currently working on creating my living dex, since i recently got internet for my home you can imagine how hard it is to get the old event legends that you can no longer recieve, if anybody can help with getting a celebi, genesect, arceus, or melloetta please let me know, and once its done i will be more than happy to help anybody, the easiest way to contact me is on twitter, @afergferg93

Years
  • Hello. Me here anyone wanna chatt

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone got what they wanted! Although I didnt get Alpha Sapphire I did get a bit of cash, so as soon as the stores open tomorrow, I'll be my own santa!

hello everyone! my name is afergferg, i'm currently working on creating my living dex, since i recently got internet for my home you can imagine how hard it is to get the old event legends that you can no longer recieve, if anybody can help with getting a celebi, genesect, arceus, or melloetta please let me know, and once its done i will be more than happy to help anybody, the easiest way to contact me is on twitter, @afergferg93

Hello there guys, and it's all great to see you here today!

I apologize if I was responding late, I got caught up in Alpha Sapphire (enjoying the new-look Hoenn, and I'm up to the scene where Mega Evolution is discovered) and I spent a good amount of time getting everyone grinded up and ready.

Also afergferg, if you're interested in helping others get event legendaries you can head over to our Trade Corner section which has a place for quick trades. Hopefully all goes well and you can help others complete their Pokedexes!

Have fun you guys, and see you around I guess.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi guys! It's been a while since I've set foot in TWL so I thought I'd pop by and see how everyone's going. :]

How was everyone's Christmas? I spent mine in Venice! Much better than any other present I could of asked for. And the all you can eat hotel breakfast, omg. <3

Years
  • Christmas was pretty nice. My Christmas was spent in my family's brand new home. I ate delicious food, took a really good nap, and got some gift cash. All in all a pretty good day.

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • Hello everyone! Newbie here ~

I already posted my introduction thread yesterday but I guess It won't hurt to post here and drop by.

Welcome to those who have recently joined as well!

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
  • Hello everyone! Newbie here ~

I already posted my introduction thread yesterday but I guess It won't hurt to post here and drop by.

Welcome to those who have recently joined as well!
    Welcome! I'm new aswell, I'm going to break the ice by completley fireblasting it away. A little detail about myself: I like Chinese rap xD

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm new aswell, I'm going to break the ice by completley fireblasting it away. A little detail about myself: I like Chinese rap xD

Hello! It's nice to see new users here too. c:

Nice! (Although I have never heard of a Chinese rap before cx)

Me uhm I guess I like chocolate cookies..

Years
  • Wow I totally ment to say new here. Not me here. But on a better note, I'm playing omega ruby!!

How are you enjoying the game so far? I'm already 5 badges in my Alpha Sapphire playthrough and I soon have to get past that one route in Hoenn I really hate (Route 119 aka freaky nature strip) but I really had fun using some Mega Evolution for a bit, and I'm sure I can use more later on.

If you are interested in sharing your experiences, why not head over to the OR/AS section and post in the Travel Journal so everyone can see your progress. There's lots of other great topics in the rest of the section as well so do get around to checking that out when you can.

Good luck and I'll continue to see you around hopefully!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014

Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. As you read, the name is Enos. I love Pokemon because they're cute. I hope to make some friends here :)

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years

• Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. As you read, the name is Enos. I love Pokemon because they're cute. I hope to make some friends here :)

Hello, Enos! Welcome to PC!

I'm quite new as well but I hope we get along!
    Oh since when did you start liking them? Did you play any from the game series? (FR/LG , R/S/E ?) ^-^

Years

• Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. As you read, the name is Enos. I love Pokemon because they're cute. I hope to make some friends here :)

And hello to you too Enos! I happen to love cute Pokemon as well, so why not consider visiting the Cute Pokemon Club in the Pokemon Clubs section? Joining clubs can be a great way to make new friends, since they are discussing all about what they love.

That's just my two cents, but feel free to explore and see what else interests you and if you ever want someone to talk to, I'm always open to any visitor messages. Have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back