• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nicknames for Sprigatito

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Dolma(stuffed grape leaves), I think it's a cute name for little grass kitty :3
    Spoiler: Dolma

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I called my first one Petals, but the second one I used I named Meow, (the nickname one of the characters in my sig gives to a cat-person character in SoD) and I ended up liking that better.

Years
    I choose Sprigatito after looking up its final evolution, so I named mine Vega (Claw) after the character from Street Fighter. Vega (or Balrog in Japanese) is a fighter that hails from Spain and fights using a claw. He loves roses and is a bit of a vain fighter that is obsessed with beauty. So much so that he wears a mask just so his face isn't damaged.

Spoiler: Vega from Street Fighter

Back