• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

Years
    I want to see Mana's spell usage before I make another decision. Many heroes are dead I want to take role reveals with caution, just in case.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    My n0 spell target was Ash.
    My n1 spell target was Ullion.
    Missed n2
    My n3 target was Gimme but everyone was blocked.
    My n4 target was Austin.

I have zero control over what my spells do, and i don't even get told, except clues to what happened in reports. Ash's report said the spell failed, Ullion's said he was pure of heart, hence my suspicions after his counterclaim :c, I haven't received anything from last night/yet.

Anywho.
    Bard is dead? we're also missing claims from jd? Naku? Sopheria? Ash? Anymore?

Im a hat that dosent do much are you serious

Thanks town hope you feel good tommorow when you find out that i wasnt lying

Edit: forgot this [Kill] Mana

Why are you still voting me ;-;. Sure "I'm going to claim" seems an odd turn of phrase but I haven't even voted yet.

Years
    You didn't get a report after targeting me? I'm assuming your reports are delivered the same night you target someone, so it's interesting that you haven't been notified of anything, even into the day phase.

Naku was confirmed as Cynthia.

But yeah, where is Ash and Sopheria and everyone? I'm interested in hearing any information they have.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    You didn't get a report after targeting me? I'm assuming your reports are delivered the same night you target someone, so it's interesting that you haven't been notified of anything, even into the day phase.

Yep the other reports came straight away, so I'm guessing the spell worked at least. Hope you're not suffering from it ><.

Naku was confirmed as Cynthia.

Ahh missed that one.

---------

So if Draskk is Ezlo, anyone who has visited him should be able to confirm it. Can anyone? Not that there's a counterclaim, but at the moment its tied for me and him 2:2 and I have no intention of dying after this long, long day :p.

[kill] Draskk

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    And here I always thought I could trust you Ulli. For shame -_-

I'll go with Draskk for now but I'll change it if anyone else has a better suggestion.

[kill] Draskk

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    deadpost:

I was only here to bring peace and love! You are all mindless warmongers, I tried to redeem you guys and girls, but nope! I hope you guys rot in hell ;_;

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Interesting

I have a question for my sugar daddy

But he's dead now, so

Edit: nevermind, I've seen the truth

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ya'll some cold fools killin' me. What makes this even more ironic is that I would've won the game for the Heroes. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Which is why you had to die :).

FML that was by the skin of our teeth. The whole Klippy/Gunner ordeal was traumatic.

That bluff-off with Ullion scared me half to death too :c but looks like it paid off? Sorry Austin!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Yay, 2 mafia wins on the same day!

Klippy, keep in mind you were supposed to have been lynched instead of Gunner on D2 (Johnny counted wrong), and I thought we were screwed after that, even though she was a traitor and the cop went down with her. Lynching you saved us an extra day. We found out who Ullion was that night and then Golgari used his bat to kill him after copying his role a couple nights later, which is why we won. I thought we were going to have to survive another day but Naku brought a bat when he was converted (Thanks Austin!) so we were able to kill the last one necessary. We had every role figured out at the end of the game so I was prepared to claim Rosalina, who was Crystal Berry. Because she was removed her ability never activated. :P

Oh yeah, Golgari could copy a role once per night as Kirby. Totally awesome.

I'd like to hear from Melody on her role. It never seemed like Mario was able to do much in this game despite her ability to get items every night.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I think we were 1 night away from winning if I didn't (nor my cultists) died during that day phase. :(

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I feel like Wario's ghost should have been in the epilogue somewhere. Also Bact, why did you have a question mark after Bard's second death? C/P error?

Back