• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    The pink menace >:)

#Teamdoof

Shot posting and meme'ing aside, this game was amazingly fun and I really enjoyed playing it, having such awesome teammates helped raise the enjoyment too <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I missed like this whole game ;; thankfully my role was just blocking and shocking anyone who tried targeting me at night but I really wished I actually put out some input :/

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    yeah, i should not have accepted zero's offer (aka nimsy)

klippy fucked me up, then i was gonna be lynched, and i betrayed my teammates, and :(

but i guess its for the best that i died coz if i lived till the end, i would have stolen the mafia win for myself #greedygunnerisgreedy :3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    WAIT WAIT

Klippy, keep in mind you were supposed to have been lynched instead of Gunner on D2 (Johnny counted wrong)

you were supposed to have been lynched instead of Gunner on D2 (Johnny counted wrong)

lynched instead of Gunner on D2 (Johnny counted wrong)

Johnny counted wrong

fuck you johnny i s2g

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I was impa.
    They culted me the phase before ulli died/the cult died.

I COULD HAVE WON.
    DAMN YOU DOOF.
    DAMN YOU ULLION.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    CAN MY RECRUITS STOP HATING ME. I'M SORRY FOR TRYING TO FULFILL MY ROLE ;_;

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Aye, I did. I was hoping I could use it as an alibi for one of my "random" spells that I could cast; and ask Cathy to come out and say she hadn't revived yet - so no one could say I'm taking credit for her action. DJ wouldn't let me get to that point though - plus mafia knew who I was anywho. Ah well ^^;

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    If it wasn't blatantly obvious before, I was Midna. She's like my favorite vidya game character ever, so how could I not choose her? :P

Also another thing you all should know. Whenever that dude Zero showed up (N1 maybe?), he actually offered me a choice between two options (this was mentioned in one of the phase change posts). He said that I could either kill myself and save a townie, or have a random townie be killed (but I would survive). I went back and forth on this decision and eventually using math and some flawed logic in my head I determined that it was a 50/50 chance that a good role would be randomly killed vs. a bad one. I actually PM'd Bac originally saying that I would choose the latter option, but within 3 minutes felt bad and regretted it and sent a PM back saying that I wanted to be killed instead. Bac rewarded me with immunity from the next lynch and nightkill.

If I had been smarter, I should have roleclaimed then and there. But then I was afraid that Mafia would try and kill me on N3 and none of my targets would have been revealed.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    We would have tried to get you to sacrifice that night, Gunner. You would have been lynched the next day likely if not.

What was your win condition after betrayed us to Zero?

Back