• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Nice work Bard :P Why do you think Gunner is Lissa though? o:

And looks like Bowser got into some fun last night. Hitting whomever the Masked Defender is guarding - I would assume? And got saved by Delphox as well. A shame, we almost got a n0 kill on a villain :/

Ullion

Years
    Oh, with Bac's clarification. I think Nimsy would be wrong, then, about it being Mario/Luigi. I find it weird that the flavour text would specifically refer to them as "a girl". :P Likely the sister of the Inkling Twins got culted, then?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    *scratches head*

I'm already confused, because if they hit the masked defender's chosen player, then wouldn't the masked defender die? I don't think that's what happened.

I can't really tell who Bowser chose by looking at the role list, either.

Ullion

Years
    I didn't see the "if they were to die, he will die instead" part, Doof. Sorry, you're right XD

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    What if Bowser Junior attacked Naruto?

Also Nimsy I don't see how it's stated that Bowser chose Geno to become a minion. "Everything went black..." Geno could have been eaten by Yoshi, or maybe one of Cynthia's Pokemon used a move on him. Plus, there's no saying that Bowser got Geno's Star Piece.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    The only characters on the list with a sword/could have a sword are:

The masked defender
    Impa
    The villainous mastermind
    A mysterious individual

And it couldn't have been naruto, because he doesn't have a sword.

----
    @caps
    I read that portion incorrectly

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    im still laughing how bard missed my name there xD

well this is what i caught from the post is that bowser jr targeted the masked defender's person, masked defender failed to kill bowser jr, and delphox targeted the masked defender. if that is the case, delphox should probably know who the masked defender is, which is bad.

lissa now has one recruit in her army, and im guessing it's one of the inkling twins...

bowser recruited geno. obv it failed.

As for me being Lissa, i think that it is possible considering I do play Fire Emblem, and phase post did mention Connect, but I just think that it was flavor text coz Bac is a loyal Connector lmao.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    as for who was recruited - the OP doesn't say anything about the Inkling Twins' gender, but based on what's been said it's safe to assume they're a boy and a girl then? and the girl seems to have been recruited. it does seem farfetched that Mario or Luigi would be culted and one of them already had their player's gender revealed. it does strike me as interesting that Connect was mentioned in the flavor text for Lissa's recruit action, so... perhaps we should look into who is part of that group? it doesn't seem likely that such a big hint would already be provided on day one, but it's worth looking into, i suppose.

so is whatever happened to Geno caused by another role or is it just part of his own storyline?

finally though, what i thought was most interesting is that Bowser failed to add his target to the Hero Chat. doesn't that mean he encountered a Villain?! keep in mind it doesn't seem to me that he tried to recruit Geno; from the text Geno's disappearance and Bowser recruit attempt merely happened at the same time.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    well this is what i caught from the post is that bowser jr targeted the masked defender's person, masked defender failed to kill bowser jr, and delphox targeted the masked defender. if that is the case, delphox should probably know who the masked defender is, which is bad.

Just thought I should clarify that the masked protector is not a bodyguard, it is similar to the angel role on EM, there are some differences that I won't mention but he saves the person from death one per game by dying in the person's place. He just gets to choose who he does it to instead of randomly being assigned.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the correct way to interpret it.

Years
    Hello, the word "meanwhile" indicates that whatever was happening to Geno was occurring at the same time as the bowser recruitment. Oh... speaking of Bowser, that's me and I tried to recruit Bard last night.

Don't worry about me outing so soon, there's already contingencies in place.

Back