• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

Years
    yeah so... i already said it seemed likely that whoever Bowser tried to recruit must be a villain, so i'm more than happy to follow his lead if GP's claim is true. especially because Bard doesn't even feel inclined to argue his case... inb4 Bard and GP are Delphox and Mewtwo and by lynching him the Villains become OP... in that case, we couldn't even trust GP even if Bard does turn out to be a villain, fyi. still i'm happy to have one of them dead regardless.

[KILL] Bardothren

oh, and be careful, because if that's the case one of the words pertaining to this situation may have been voodoo'd by Delphox. i don't know if it's allowed for them to voodoo names, but just to say, be careful and such.

Firstly, this game has made you paranoid. I tried to recruit Bard and he pulled a gun on me. That's all there is to it. I just assume that means he's not on our side. Secondly, I totally forgot we have a voodoo and now I'm paranoid.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    nagi is just covering all the bases is all, dont act so defensive. besides, there is probably a 0.0000001% chance of it being true but still.

Years
    nagi is just covering all the bases is all, dont act so defensive. besides, there is probably a 0.0000001% chance of it being true but still.

Can you blame me considering the last two times I've claimed people have either used that as a reason for wanting to kill me or tried to kill me regardless? xD

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Can you blame me considering the last two times I've claimed people have either used that as a reason for wanting to kill me or tried to kill me regardless? xD

Me too, see Rocket mafia take 1.

I also believe that you wouldn't make a false claim this bold this early in a game.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kinky

Edit: allow me to pose a conundrum

with The Inkling Twins actually being two separate players, that means that we have one more role than we do players in the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

Me too, see Rocket mafia take 1.

I also believe that you wouldn't make a false claim this bold this early in a game.

can you blame me considering someone's 'bold claim' was what got me lynched D1 in Gotham?
    and yes i am still salty about that lmfao

but i don't suspect GP at this time, really.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    can you blame me considering someone's 'bold claim' was what got me lynched D1 in Gotham?
    and yes i am still salty about that lmfao

but i don't suspect GP at this time, really.

to be fair

you were scum in that case.

but so was the person that called you out, kek

Years
    If Naruto is supposedly so cool, then why did all the silly kiddos for some reason want Goku in Smash Bros?! {XD}

Years
    Perhaps in the future, there could be a mafia game including factions of Nintendo characters as well as PlayStation and Xbox gangs.

Years
    Well, does Bard gave anything to say in his defense? What are some other things we may have overlooked? It may be too late to change now, however. :P

Back