• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Well that makes it pretty simple then o.o Unless gp is lying about being bowser, which would be stupid since a cc would be super easy. XD

Plus we can change votes so may as well leave this here unless some more stuff happens:
    [Lynch] Bardothren

Unless Bard can come up with a legitimate reason and/or someone calls out gp as bluffing. I see no reason not to follow through with this? Good start for day 1, if no one died at night and we get to lynch a villain so soon!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, that sucks. :( I wanna hear Bard's side of the story before acting, but...if he isn't gonna comment. :/

[KILL] Bardothren

EDIT: Re-reading the narrative, I'm curious who Bowser would say "betrayed" him AND uses a gun. I can only imagine it's the Mysterious Stranger, as none of the other characters have guns, right?

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm scratching my head trying to think of nintendo characters with guns... and the only one that comes to mind so far is Bayonetta.

She is nintendo... right? XD

edit: Nevermind Bayo isn't really nintendo ;;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd argue that Bayo IS Nintendo now. And you may be right, but the Mysterious Stranger is a He in the role description.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    The only characters that I can think of with guns are:

Samus Aran
    Star fox characters
    and diddy kong

Maybe the duck hunt player?

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    [LYNCH]: Bardothen

Extra scum points for oversexualizing Bae-onetta...that's an argument I'll save for another day.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    It feels like karma at this point.

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

[do nasty things to] Bardothren

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmm, yes, yes I see

at this point, I have nothing further to add to this conversation.

Kill Bardothren

stop being bad

edit: Nevermind Bayo isn't really nintendo ;;

I'd say she is

ngl she was one of my three choices, but obvs I didn't end up getting her lol

and hell, she's definitely much more of a Nintendo character than Naruto is, so

Years
    I'm a little confused, to be frank. But it looks like the verdict is heavily leaning toward Bard's misfortune.

[KILL] Bardothren

On an unrelated note, I think Bayonetta may technically be a 2nd party Nintendo game, as Bayonetta 2 would not exist if Nintendo had not partnered with the PlatinumGames to make the game.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    yeah so... i already said it seemed likely that whoever Bowser tried to recruit must be a villain, so i'm more than happy to follow his lead if GP's claim is true. especially because Bard doesn't even feel inclined to argue his case... inb4 Bard and GP are Delphox and Mewtwo and by lynching him the Villains become OP... in that case, we couldn't even trust GP even if Bard does turn out to be a villain, fyi. still i'm happy to have one of them dead regardless.

[KILL] Bardothren

oh, and be careful, because if that's the case one of the words pertaining to this situation may have been voodoo'd by Delphox. i don't know if it's allowed for them to voodoo names, but just to say, be careful and such.

Back