• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Also Suicune, those posts weren't spam, I was commenting on how hard people are looking for messages that aren't there, I was rather behind in the chat though but that was a very discussed topic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I don't mean to make comparisons to Ben 10, but the Mega Evolutions remind me of the Ultimate transformations from Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.

And since Mewtwo is getting two different Mega Evolutions instead of one, Mewtwo (after awakening) might be the Ben Tennyson of Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Personally, when I saw the new fossil Pokemon, I immediately thought of an evolution based on the most visually stunning diplodocus-like dinosaur: amargasaurus!

October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

The evolution for the "t-rex" one, I'm betting, will be more like a carnotaurus:

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
    Years
  • Why gamefreak?? Why would you ruin the starter I wanted?? Chespin looks like some sort of derped sumo wrestler! Now I kinda want Froakie...(I was never a huge fan of Fennekin)
    Moving on, Mega Mewtwo X? I like the idea of the Mega evolutions, but isn't making two for one pokemon (that's already overpowered as it is) a bit much? Mega Garchomp looks beast though.
    I also like the new fossil pokemon, especially the ice one how it turns normal moves into ice type.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • With more days that go by, the more I'm starting to dislike Mega Evolution. Yea it's fresh and something new to the series but it's just too gimicky for my taste. Shoot me now..

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    With more days that go by, the more I'm starting to dislike Mega Evolution. Yea it's fresh and something new to the series but it's just too gimicky for my taste. Shoot me now..

I would if I didn't agree, I like the idea a lot ...but, i feel like almost every battle will revolve around them from now on...

Years
  • UGH. Chespin looks like like Pignite. And that's bad. I was going to choose him but now I'm a bit worried.. hopefully his final evolution isn't as fat and looks better. But I have my doubts that he'll lose all that weight. Froakie's evolution looks great, though!

On another note, those two little felines (?) are so adorable.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I feel the same way as you, Cirno, regarding about wanting to choose him, but being put off by its Pignite-like appearance. One possibility is that it may hatch from this chestnut layer, similar to something like Shelgon or Cascoon, and use the hatched-remains of the shell as pieces of armor around its slimmer body. A guy can dream right?

I'm really happy that they nerfed the steel type, considering they are giving it both a boost in offense and defense against Fairies.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • I'm still wondering how that hydreigon tanked that fairy wind being x4 weak to it. And this is just the middle evolutions, so don't worry most middle evolutions are weird like croconaw is wearing a DIAPER. It looks like it is to me but I don't know about you. And the weirdest ones turn out to be epic like croconaw for example(yes, he gets the honors of being 2 examples.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    So have we learned more about MegaMewtwo X/Y and MegaGarchomp, regarding their new abilities, increased/decreased stats, typings and moves?

Seeing pretty pictures are nice, but I want more!

Years
  • On another note, those two little felines (?) are so adorable.

I am glad they are bipedal and bit like humanoids; they are distinguished from the many cat Pokemon that precede them. I seriously can't figure out which one I like better, which is certainly not a bad thing.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I am to concerned about Mega Evolutions. I am most worried that this will be used as a reason not to evolve other Pokemon. I believe Absol got a Mega Evolution yet as no evo or pre evo. There is the potential to give some Pokemon more use with increased stats yet I would prefer evolutions. Pokemon that need stat boosts that immediately come to mind are Ditto and Smeargle.

On another topic I absolutely love both fossil Pokemon and having to choose between them will be hard. Being a HUGE fan of Hail teams I suspect I'll go with my little Ice friend.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I could see a third fossil pokemon that is standalone and would be some kind of Spinosaurus, or the baby theropod evolution. Also I could see them breaking the fossils pattern and have them get a second evolution.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Personally the Mege Evolutions still feel like Digimon especially with that new arm band. They vary, some of the designs for the Mega Evolutions look nice but others look like the designers were running out of time.

The two fossil pokemon look kind of gimmicky to me so far as well as the secondary forms of the starters.

I just feel like this season has so much potential and its all just going commercial. I'm hoping their final evos will save them (please put Fennekin back on all fours, what's the obsession with having humanoid pokemon? Soon all the pokemon will talk fluently too)

The two psychic cats are just amazing. I love both of them!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • The reveal that I look forward to the most for each generation are the fossil Pokémon, so I'm happy they were revealed. My gut feeling was that they would be T-Rex and Brontosaurus-type of Pokémon. I like both, but I like the T-Rex a lot more. I think the male cat has a very cool design. I'm indifferent on the rest. I dislike the idea of Mega Evolutions every time more are revealed. I don't plan on using one on my team.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
  • The new mega Mewtwo looks weird to me. Too much like Blaziken in my view but mega Garchomp looks epic. The new fossil Pokemon are nice (I might even use the Rock & Dragon type), the cat Pokemon looks cool to with its gender difference, and the dog is okay. Frankly I expected more news in Coro Coro.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • Guyyyyys, there's this picture on IGN, and it may be Litleo's evolution. What do you think? It looks pretty real to me.

Spoiler:

Back