• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    But the sprites of the characters are taller than the sprites of the ledges, so it would be a waste of time not to walk over them... :c Also, HM Rock Climb. :D

Hey, you! Did you just nickname your Exeggcute "Scrambles"? It's illegal to think of Exeggcute as food!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I'd name it something else but I got it from that Beauty over there.

Hold it right there, Did you just tell your Golurk to use Seismic Toss on that Schoolboy's Bidoof? Have some restraint.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    My Golurk is abnormally low leveled, the Seismic Toss won't do much damage at all!

Stop right where you are, and tell me why you are capturing all of the Metapod in this forest?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    (Observes fainted Bidoof falling from Sky above)Well you see Officer I have a friend who is the world's biggest fan of Metapod and wants a red one but I find only Green. Maybe he will be happy with 40 Green Metapods.

Hold it right there, Why are you sitting outside the Champion's Room. You don't have all eight badges, you don't even have one badge...or a starter Pokemon. Go see the regional Professor at once.

Years
    Yeah but I have a Team Rocket and that's all I need. Now please enter this huge bag I got in my Team Rocket kidnapping starter pack so I dont have to use my Arbok on you.

Why are you NOT joining the Team Rocket after the Gold Nugget bridge even though its pretty obvious you want to?

Meadow

Years
    ...Maybe because it's illegal? :D

You there! Did you just use your Pokémon to attack a cop?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Those weren't mine...they're Team Flare's!

Did you just inject this Pikachu with anaesthetic?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Noipe, this is a dummy, and I'm taking a medical class.

Did you just call this planet Earth? Who do you think you are?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    No I can explain, I was just visiting from mars with my pals Liepard and Mewoth. This isn't Earth but HTRAE, my bad.

Did you just accuse Kanye West of becoming a member of Team Rocket and attacking you with Vin Diesel's diglett?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    ...what are you even saying? I had nothing to do with Vin Diesel and/or Kanye West?

Did you put a trainer's Gastly in a ghost trap?

Meadow

Years
    It was... uh, a science experiment! We were learning about gases in chemistry class, and the teacher made us do that!

You there! Are you riding on your bicycle backwards? That's dangerous!

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    M-me...? Riding my bicycle b... b-backwards?
    I-it was a solid I done for my c-cousin!

Wait... Hey! Why do you have 48 Rare Candies in your bag?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I hacked into the game to cheat, as I was too lazy to grind.

Dude, how can you get Crawdaunt on route 3!?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I don't know, I met him like this. Since when are shiny Pokémon illegal by the way?

How did you get here in the Safari Zone? The cashiers say they didn't see you enter nor pay. Care to explain?

Years
    I don't know, I met him like this. Since when are shiny Pokémon illegal by the way?
    Shiny mythical Poke'mon are
    How did you get here in the Safari Zone? The cashiers say they didn't see you enter nor pay. Care to explain?

My Gardevoir teleported me hear my mistake. Sorry

Why is your Pichu branded with the NazI symbol?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    It umm...was shipped to me from Germany. Y-Yeah that's it...

You have a sack of Sacred Ash in your bag. Care to explain how you got this many?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I swear that some old guy gave it to me,*Hides Bloodied Hammer, Gasoline and Lighter*

Now care to explain why you and your Scyther and Blastoise are wearing Belclavas and walking towards a Bank?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I don't know who they are. They belong to someone else. *stares down at shoes*

Care to explain where that box of Heart Scales came from?

Back