• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • No, he's just using an illusion for a magic trick for those kids, just dont tell them theyre not real...

Why are you carrying that Eevee in a cage instead of a leash or pokeball??

Meadowy

[FONT=Noto Serif][I][B][SPAN="text-shadow: 1px 1px
    Years
  • Err... uh, it's kinda... not my Eevee. Someone told me to hold on to this cage for them, but they never came back! xD;

Hey, you! Did you really just tear down that tree with SLASH instead of CUT?!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • My Electrode loves dye.

Hey! Were you venturing into the wild? You don't even have a Pokémon with you!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • But, but, I'm just a boring NPC! Can't I even leave my house? D:

Hey, what's your Porygon-Z doing on this computer outside of his storage box? Is this some kind of malware?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    He's an anti-malware program, duhhhhh. What else would he be used for?

What are you doing with 127 Master Balls, anyway? Were you trying to unleash Missingno. on the world?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Officer, all 127 of my Master Balls are empty, and I've been saving them and getting them through the lottery, and I'm using them for when I go capture a shiny Suicune.

Mind telling me how you got a Venipede from Hoenn when there are no Venipedes on Hoenn?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • There was an old woman with a French Accent who gave me an Egg which Venipede hatched from.

Hold it right there, How does your No Guard Machamp have Fissure? That's illegal.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • My bike can't fit into my tiny little bag, so I had to leave it behind... ;_;

Hey, now! Did you just use a Master Ball at the Safari Zone?! That's cheating!

Back