• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Me too and I don't even play pokémon much ahah

I am sort of in the middle of a Crystal playthrough AND a Pokémon X playthrough atm though. Just... Very very... Slowly.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My friend faints at the sight of needles while I can sit there and watch them stick it in my arm...lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I have so little blood that I shouldn't donate it away too often ahah. Nah idk. I just don't do it o: I don't even know my blood type.

Years
    Mine's O Positive, which means many people can receive it so i'll donate once I'm out of anemia.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm guessing you don't donate blood often, Megan? :<

I donated once, even as a needlephobic. It was a requirement for my dad's surgery in Mexico when he had his gastro bypass. The hospital he was getting the surgery from required at least three blood donors along with some other requirements. I was extremely hesitant at first though, but since it was MY DAD, I'd do anything for his health.

But I'm anemic, myself...so I can't really donate either. I would have done it in a heartbeat the last time when Roy went to donate.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Dunno what it is with me and those name changes. When I do find an interesting name there's always that one requirement that's that is not fulfilled. Heh, seems I'll really be stuck with my username till the bitter end. {XD}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dunno what it is with me and those name changes. When I do find an interesting name there's always that one requirement that's that is not fulfilled. Heh, seems I'll really be stuck with my username till the bitter end. {XD}
    What kind of name do you think you'd like to have? (:

Years

If it's post count they might make an exception!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years

i just pick a name that goes with something i really like. also, i make sure nobody else has it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    What kind of name do you think you'd like to have? (:
    My avatar technically gives it already away. :P
    If it's post count they might make an exception!
    Actually, postcount was last time. This time it's just the fact that it's only been like 3 years and a little bit since the user was on. {XD}
    i just pick a name that goes with something i really like. also, i make sure nobody else has it.
    Your name doesn't really tell me anything. Where is it from?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm glad I've finally settled on a name that I'm happy with. I went through a period of changing at every given opportunity which became tedious after some time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back