• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Five Guys is the best for burgers and fries. Just be warned that the fries are cooked in peanut oil and they have raw peanuts inside the restaurants if you have that kind of allergy.

Five Guys is on my way home from work xD so I'll go there every now and then if I need to get dinner on my own

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Lol I forgot about the free peanuts at Five Guys. That's a pretty cool concept, but also really sad since people with peanut allergies literally can't go inside one.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i've had five guys once and that was back in high school
    i remember it, me and two of my friends decided to cut school in the middle of the day and go get food and hang out

Years
  • Lol I forgot about the free peanuts at Five Guys. That's a pretty cool concept, but also really sad since people with peanut allergies literally can't go inside one.

I may not be allergic to peanuts, but oh man I just cannot stand the smell of them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • never had pf changs. but I'll be getting five guys today for lunch at work!

then again I really want wingstop.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's actually cheaper to go to Five Guys and get some fries than go to the fair and get some fries. So that's what I did today.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I haven't posted here in a while so... HIYA. XD I just got back from an anime convention with so much stuff than I can handle. :D

Also, I can't eat peanuts. I'm not allergic or anything. I actually don't have teeth... so I have to be careful when eating chocolate and anything that could contain nuts.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • My mom has a partial plate so she's in the same boat

The hard part is that my insurance doesn't cover implants or dentures anymore. So, they screwed me over. It really sucks, but I do really well with just gums. XD I'm working on trying to strengthen my gums as well so that I can eat a lot more. Even worse, is that we've tried getting a prior authorization twice... once from my doctor for them to pay dentures alone. My doctor even put in that it's affecting my health, and they STILL denied it. I'm overweight, and I can't go on a diet because there are still a lot of foods I'm unable to eat for an adequate diet. It's funny because my insurance keeps wanting me to join some exersice program and stuff or to have my BMI checked... and I'm just like "Really? If you want me to lose weight, then why not pay for my dentures first?" -_____-;

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Yeah. It's really stupid. :/ There's nothing more we can do since we can't afford a lawyer. Anyway, I've been planning for NaNoWriMo lately. I want to be ready when it comes, and I don't want another failure like yesterday. D:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah. It's really stupid. :/ There's nothing more we can do since we can't afford a lawyer. Anyway, I've been planning for NaNoWriMo lately. I want to be ready when it comes, and I don't want another failure like yesterday. D:

That's.. actually very harmful. A necessity like that should be covered, even if it's dental. Are you in the US?

Have you/your family tried applying for Medicaid? Because if this counts as a disability than you should be covered for Medicaid. I don't know all the details as I'm not on it, but you should check an eligibility test. They do accept children (if you're under 18) and low-income adults.

I recently went through the system again for my own health insurance so I'm like geared up for a fight lmao

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Insurance sucks in this country. It's just that simple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back