• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Well, it IS marketed at little girls. Think of it as the Sailor Moon of modern times, if it makes things any easier.

Be prepared for a pretty nasty start with Cross Ange. Although the cast gets a lot better. If you want something with less fanservice and more story - but a weaker cast - Gundam 00 might be more up your alley.

TY

Got a interview for internship tomorrow and I'm nervous as hell...

time for piano song

TY

Things went pretty ok but not sure yet if i got it... gonna hear in the end of next week o:

TY

and along with that my Rayquaza figure came in today aswell... now to find all the others that have gone missing~

Years
  • I'm only sticking with my current job for now until I can find something better. Just a source of income and nothing more.

I don't even like working in restaurants, buuuutttt I gotta. D:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • That's completely understandable. It's kinda the same reason why I've been wanting a job, to have some income until I can find a better job, plus I need some money for college. I could've easily landed a job many months ago, but the manager lied to my face to keep me from getting the job.

Years
  • I'm really lucky that my managers and co-workers are all super cool, but it's just the job function itself that's kinda ass.

I'd much rather work an office job than anywhere in the food industry. @_@;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back