• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm glad today went by fast. Another day closer to Call Of Duty Day 2017.

Years
  • Another day closer to USUM!

... Really though. I have so much shit I want to do in the next month! Get a Switch, get USUM, that kinda stuff! Lots of things to look forward to. n.n

TY

Today comes Destiny 2 for PC, in a month USUM

my wallet is crying in a distant corner

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Thankfully Pokemon games always come out around my birthday lmao
    My boyfriend's birthday present to me was ordering UM lol

pkmin3033

Sonic Forces comes out on my birthday this year <3

So does the expansion for Horizon: Zero Dawn, actually...must remember to get that.

pkmin3033

It's usually just a day like any other for me - last year it was worse, I had a terrible upset stomach - but this year I have plans for once >:3

Years
  • My birthday stopped being exciting after I turned like... 19. .__. It really saddens me that my b-day feels like a regular day these days, really.

Years
  • I had work drama earlier this morning but luckily one of the people I unintentionally pissed off apologized to me for the misunderstanding and my day was ok from that point forward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back