• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • My work drama is so complex and crazy that I could write several paragraphs about it. The gist of it is that one of my coworkers is incredibly unstable. I love her, but... every day is an exhausting adventure.

Years
  • My work drama is so complex and crazy that I could write several paragraphs about it. The gist of it is that one of my coworkers is incredibly unstable. I love her, but... every day is an exhausting adventure.

unstable in what way

.... or is that what takes several paragraphs to explain? D:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Yes, at both of you lol

There have been days when it was just the two of us running the store and we were both having breakdowns. Not fun.

pkmin3033

I've had the same profile colour scheme for ages now...used to put so much effort into them.

TY

im too lazy to put effort into themes so it's now some random bunch that doesn't mesh together at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back