• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • "Anchovies Playing Soccer" sounds like a team that belongs in Backyard Soccer.

Hah xD. I didn't notice the thread name change, until now. I have a weird picture of 1000 anchovies jumping on ball, and hilariously falling on the ground splshing puddles, with Germany in the back, scratching their heads.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I mean, they have their own fan club and everything:

1397773070284.jpg-620x349.jpg

DJTiki

Years
  • I mean, they have their own fan club and everything:

1397773070284.jpg-620x349.jpg

Geez Oryx, you almost made me choke on my Water. That is Golden. XD I feel bad for that guy, he's probably like:

"Stupid Germany, making me pick up these ♥♥♥♥ing anchovies, I don't get paid enough for this ♥♥♥♥, I'm done."

Can we have our own Anchovies/Pizza fan club, somebody who isn't lazy, and is currently reading this? I'd be first member.

Years
  • Oh my god this has to become a real TV show or something. Anchovies Playing Soccer, you heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen! Anchovies > real people!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm wondering if someone have just ordered fish or something? They looks like fish to me. Oh, this reminds me, that I managed to eat one as part of my lunch just now.

Uh. Anchovies are a kind of fish, so they look like fish because they are anchovies.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • I hear ya :/. I can't stand the taste of cheese unless it's on Pizza and Pasta. I nearly gag at eating it on Sandwiches and such.
    Finally, someone else that's like this lol. Cheese on hamburgers is occasionally ok but apart from pizza I don't really like it.

Anchovies are disgusting. I'd put them in the same category as brussels sprouts.

DJTiki

Years
  • Finally, someone else that's like this lol. Cheese on hamburgers is occasionally ok but apart from pizza I don't really like it.

Anchovies are disgusting. I'd put them in the same category as brussels sprouts.

Am I the only one that can actually eat Brussel Sprouts? o.o

YEAH, I am not the only weird one, who hates cheese, other than Pizza :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I miss MSN. So many chat logs worth of memories on that dang thing. :'(
    I saved too many awkward chatlogs with my crushes and rediscovered them way too long after >.< ugh.

Years
  • I didn't use MSN much back in the day, actually. I like Skype a lot more compared to it though, much more useful and a nicer design in my opinion.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    But you can't make your own smilies on Skype, so what's the point?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • But you can't make your own smilies on Skype, so what's the point?

It's great if you want annoying ads, and bad video, and if you want messages to never arrive making people think they're ignoring you or you're ignoring them and thereby ruining friendships forever.

skype is just wonderful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back