• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • It's great if you want annoying ads, and bad video, and if you want messages to never arrive making people think they're ignoring you or you're ignoring them and thereby ruining friendships forever.

skype is just wonderful.

You should try mobile Skype. It's even better <3

Years
  • I loved how Windows Live Messenger (later version of MSN Messenger) had the ability to create custom smilies, and the person you were chatting with could see them :P I did use that quite a bit back when I was on MSN, oh and the interactive games as well.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I remember spending a good amount of time creating fancy display names to show off to all my friends, haha. I don't quite like Skype as much as MSN. Perhaps for the memories I associate with MSN.

Skype is a good alternative and I appreciate that I can still chat with my friends as much or as easily as ever before.

Years
  • I hate having to use all these different messaging apps because everyone uses different ones @.@ Why can't it be as simple as the MSN days when everyone had no choice but to use it? Haha.

Years
  • I hate having to use all these different messaging apps because everyone uses different ones @.@ Why can't it be as simple as the MSN days when everyone had no choice but to use it? Haha.

Do people on here use anything other than Skype? O: From what I've seen most everyone uses that.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Ugh, just woke up spitting up blood. Stomachs been hurting the last few days, and I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I miss MSN. So many chat logs worth of memories on that dang thing. :'(

I have a few logs saved from late 2009 and early 10, but wish there were more. Well, I used to have a lot, but wound up deleting most to free drive space, which… I suppose probably wasn't my brightest idea, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    God, me too. I remember in 2008 that time everyone in the world got a virus from it. Then things went downhill from there.

Really? I don't think I remember that. Though, I've started actively using MSN towards end of the year, so I'd likely missed it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back