• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • I moderate this section... did i miss the sarcasm again?

giphy.gif

You're really good at catching on to hints.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • They are not that bad. I have a taste for salty things. It's best if you have it with something sweet, like a drink. So a smoothie of some sort.

DJTiki

Years
  • Pizza is just good. I once made this crazy Pizza with like 10 toppings, because I just did. Best decision of my life, food-wise.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Order pepperoni on pizza in Italy and you'll get peppers.

I haven't eaten anything since Monday, since my mother gave all our food away to my sister being that we're moving. We were expecting money to come in on Saturday, but it hasn't come yet. I'll be damned if it doesn't come tomorrow, though – my mother says I can wake her up at midnight to go get something to eat.

DJTiki

Years
  • My tastebuds are extremely attuned to detecting salt in things, and anchovies just have way too much salt on them, even if they're being eaten with something sweet...

I hear ya :/. I can't stand the taste of cheese unless it's on Pizza and Pasta. I nearly gag at eating it on Sandwiches and such.

Years
  • I hear ya :/. I can't stand the taste of cheese unless it's on Pizza and Pasta. I nearly gag at eating it on Sandwiches and such.

Seems like you're getting the wrong types of cheese, then! Try some stuff that's not presliced, and try different brands, as well as different varieties. The cheapest cheeses are loaded with salt, while the higher quality, more expensive and higher quality cheeses use far less salt (cheese is kind of one of those foods that doesn't actually go bad, so really, salt's just in there for flavor people expect) and have aged for longer, giving it a more proper, less processed taste.

The cheeses on pizza and pasta are usually Parmesan and mozzarella, which are different from the processed "cheese" you often see presliced in grocery stores.

DJTiki

Years
  • Seems like you're getting the wrong types of cheese, then! Try some stuff that's not presliced, and try different brands. The cheapest cheeses are loaded with salt, while the higher quality, more expensive and higher quality cheeses use far less salt (cheese is kind of one of those foods that doesn't actually go bad, so really, salt's just in there for flavor people expect) and have aged for longer, giving it a more proper, less processed taste.

Yeah, I should probably just buy some, actually. I don't buy cheese on my own :p. Well, I'll keep that in mind, next time, I have the chance, and I can buy some quality cheese. I hate the proccessed taste, so badly.

Years
  • Yeah, I should probably just buy some, actually. I don't buy cheese on my own :p. Well, I'll keep that in mind, next time, I have the chance, and I can buy some quality cheese. I hate the proccessed taste, so badly.

Processed is really best used for melting cheese (melts extremely well, really), but the Kraft singles have so much salt in them that it's crazy.

DJTiki

Years
  • Processed is really best used for melting cheese (melts extremely well, really), but the Kraft singles have so much salt in them that it's crazy.

I never looked into whether or not, there is a low-sodium count for Krafts, actually. I like cooking, and that information could be nice, when I can stomach the stuff again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back