• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Deoxys is a mysterious Pokemon! Nothing much at all in the actual video games of Pokemon have featured him, so it certainly would be interesting to see him gain some relevance in ORAS. No hint of that happening yet, but of course you never know with Game Freak these days... Same thing with Jirachi! One of my favorite legendary Pokemon :]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Deoxys is a mysterious Pokemon! Nothing much at all in the actual video games of Pokemon have featured him, so it certainly would be interesting to see him gain some relevance in ORAS. No hint of that happening yet, but of course you never know with Game Freak these days... Same thing with Jirachi! One of my favorite legendary Pokemon :]

Yeah, they haven't exactly told us their stories in game other than in the Dex.
    I would like to see Deoxys be in it's spot from RSE with an extended story. Perhaps the meteorite that Professor Cozmo was looking at (the one we got back from Magma/Aqua) could have the virus. Perhaps Cozmo is on the island and is suddenly attacked by it. They could explain it as the machine of Magma/Aqua caused the virus to mutate, forming Deoxys.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    It's probably not going to be like that, though. Like it wasn't so in the last remakes. I mean, as they are event Pokémon, and all that. I have to agree that the Mossdeep Wish Stone is curiously placed, especially since Jirachi is all about wishes. And encountering Steven in Meteor Falls who takes us along to Deoxys may just do the trick.

Years
  • Speaking of legendaries, what do you guys think about Diancie at this point? How do you think they'll implement it to the story line? Does it have any connection with Steven and his affection towards rocks and minerals? Could it be something to do with Primal Reversion? I'm curious, because I have various theories running around in my head and want to hear some other ones. o:

Years
  • Speaking of legendaries, what do you guys think about Diancie at this point? How do you think they'll implement it to the story line? Does it have any connection with Steven and his affection towards rocks and minerals? Could it be something to do with Primal Reversion? I'm curious, because I have various theories running around in my head and want to hear some other ones. o:

The Diancie plot thread on here has several theory's you can see ;).

I think that Deoxys will fitting in Meteor falls but will be found in its island from the originals. Perhaps it feel on Meteor falls but the meteorite may need to be transferred to the event island to have it come out.

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • All I want is Jirachi to appear somewhere ;~; I don't mind if it's only in an event since they seem to be pretty easy to access now (with Wifi and all) but it's my favorite little legendary and I want to be able to get it legally <3

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'm personally not expecting Diancie to be involved in any ORAS plot.

I have a feeling this is more of a teaser for the third installment (sequels?) to X&Y, hinting that more megas will begin showing up. We haven't seen much of anything involving Volcanion and Hoopa yet.. and we were expecting the same with Diancie. It's possible that Diancie is getting all of this attention right now as a gimmick/promotion for the movie. I doubt it'll have anything to do with ORAS itself. uvu;

Since well, a Kalos Pokemon becoming a main focus in a remake of Hoenn is.. not very likely. We want the focus on Hoenn don't we? :3

Years
  • All I want is Jirachi to appear somewhere ;~; I don't mind if it's only in an event since they seem to be pretty easy to access now (with Wifi and all) but it's my favorite little legendary and I want to be able to get it legally <3

I'm expecting the little legendary events we got in HgSs to be replayed in ORAS (Mew and Jiranchi), but hopefully this time in game. I'll love to see Jiranchi come out of a crystal cloak.

Years
  • Since well, a Kalos Pokemon becoming a main focus in a remake of Hoenn is.. not very likely. We want the focus on Hoenn don't we? :3

If they wanted the focus to be entirely on Hoenn, they wouldn't have given Diancie a Mega evolution in the midst of ORAS news, I think. You could be right, it would honestly not surprise me if Diancie had no pertinence in the games at all and was simply a marketing strategy for the movie, but I do think it would be quite interesting if it was somehow connected to the story line!

Years
  • If they wanted the focus to be entirely on Hoenn, they wouldn't have given Diancie a Mega evolution in the midst of ORAS news, I think. You could be right, it would honestly not surprise me if Diancie had no pertinence in the games at all and was simply a marketing strategy for the movie, but I do think it would be quite interesting if it was somehow connected to the story line!

Well they also had the Arceus event in the middle of HGSS instead of simply focusing on the Johto legends. In all likely hood Diancie's role could be as minor as Genosect's (being given away with a little story) Mew's in Emerald (you just capture it), to Celebi (activates a story event) all the way to Arceus which causes a large event where you get another legend. Maybe Diancie has a link to Jiranchi...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Apparently from this, Diancie can be obtained from XY and transfer it to ORAS. I don't know about you guys but I think we have our backstory on why Mega Evolution appears in ORAS. I'm pretty sure this will trigger an event somehow in the game! I mean just look at the pink gems on Diancie. Looks like the same gem found in Anistar's Sundial. I don't know about you but I feel this is a big event. Diancie might be released at the same time ORAS comes out like the event Torchic from XY.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I don't think Diancie will be in the main storyline of ORAS. Perhaps it'll be a post game event when you show a Diancie to someone and they'll give you that mega stone?

Or maybe they can be asses and make the mega stone be found at Mirage Island.

My guess would be someone (maybe Steven?) will be at the spot in Meteor Falls where Steven used to be in Emerald, you show him/her some special pokemon and he will reward you with its mega stone.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Diancie getting a part in the story sounds a bit... Farfetch'd. If anything, we'll get the mega stone in ORAS and either through transfer or event we slot it into the Hoenn region. Because it seems to me that Diancie may be one of those '100 BST small cute legendary featured in a movie' type, and those types we only get through events.

Years
  • Right now all we really know is that Diancie will be distributed to X and Y players soon, and the mega stone will be available in ORAS. I've found the whole thing rather odd, but seems believable that it'd only get a short spot in the post-game in the story, probably to do with Steven. Maybe Diancie is one of his newest Pokemon? o:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • I'm wondering what soon is...

Also, maybe Diancie has some kind of subplot with Steven Stone? I mean, Diancie is basically made up of diamond and stone, and Steven is a rare stone collector, and Diancie can Mega Evolve...

there's quite a few possiblities :o

On that note with Mega Stones, do you think we'll be able to trade them to X/Y? Since we have to trade Diancie to OR/AS for the Mega Stone (I'm assuming), that pretty much confirms compatibility between the two games, for trading. That doesn't mean they have to allow Mega Stones through though.

Years
  • I can see a subplot with Diancie and Steven! It makes a lot of sense and would be pretty interesting o: (It'd also be interesting if he hints at it much like Marley did with Shaymin regardless if you had Oak's Letter.)

I would assume we'll be able to trade Mega Stones to XY; it'd be weird if they couldn't XD If anything, if the new ones aren't allowed through right now I can see them making a patch for XY that does allow them.

Years
  • Where do you guys think Sableye's Mega Stone will be? I'm thinking possibly Mt. Pyre or around there, because it's a ghost-themed area, but that could be where you can get Banettite - that's a toss-up. As for Sceptile, Swampert, and Blaziken, I'm thinking Professor Birch gives them to you, but that might not be what happens. Could Sycamore make a cameo? o:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back