• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

PC: Behind the Screens

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I just snapped this one up while I had crazy bed-hair as is very apparent from the pic haha

Spoiler:

Will probably shave off my moustache and hair soon so this is probably one of my last pics before I do so :p

My condolence. I don't look that cool.

Spoiler:

Trying to go for a gender neutral look, so I'm wearing my Kano Shuuya cosplay in this pic.
    Ooh, cosplay. I'd love to do that someday. :D I can't exactly make out your clothing much, though. Wish the pic was clearer ;___; Also you're pretty cool from where I see things :)

Years
  • hi I got my braces off! jelli suggested I post my before and after so here it is. both of them were taken today :]

before:
    Spoiler:

after:
    Spoiler:

i'm sorry for any eye damage BYE

Don't worry about the eyes, you are still as cute as you have always been my gurl

Years
  • sorry for posting here so much but I yearn for your validation. maybe someday I will post an actual interesting picture. (;

Spoiler:

Awww don't worry you are actually interesting. Just learn to love yourself as you are.

I just love it that we give pretty girls more likes on their pictures than guys. We are so smooth guys, haha.

Guys can be just as good as girls, so definitely try and like some more male members' pics. Just my thoughts but everyone loves it when they're appreciated.

Well I'm jumping on the bandwagon!
    Spoiler:

My hair is shorter now though mind you, I hate it long >_>

You still look really hot, I like the glasses hehehehehe

abba faec
    covering part of my face cuz im a shy lil shit

Spoiler:

Awww you're so adorable when you look shy, and I can relate to that because I'm shy myself.

Confession: I'm actually New York City's masked vigilante. Your friendly neighborhood--
    Spoiler:

I'm confused, are you Spider-Man or are you the guy behind him? Either way, that pic cracked me up and made my day.

I love digging up old posts here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back