• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry its so big. From yesterday with my pup. I look bad but she makes up for it.
    Spoiler:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I speak for the entire (hot) male population when I say we feel ignored </3

Agreed. I am personally offended and will be filing a report. I didn't get this hot bod so that I could be ignored.

Aww guys, I'm sure you don't need to be offended or feel ignored, and Im sure someone thinks you are hot stuff <3

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • Taken yesterday while I was waiting for my boyfriend to arrive at the movie theatre. Went to see Ant-Man last night. (good movie btw!).

Spoiler:

I have to compliment those sunglasses of yours there gurl. You surely looked great, and I hope you had a great time with the movie!

New haircut and 90's ish outfit made me feel cute on Wednesday so may as well post a piccy for the first time in ever:

Spoiler:

Given you like a lot of cute Pokemon (considering most Fairy-types are cute) it's no surprise for me to find out you look so adorable yourself. I do love the t-shirt you're wearing underneath there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back