• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So, how's life been treating you guys, Dcc?

I've been doing good. I've started writing a story. Well... at least planning it out and stuff. It's a Christmas romance story. My last story was a disaster because it was last minute, so I'm planning this one ahead.

Though, I haven't even written any thing today... and I'm too tired to try lol.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Pretty good actually. Fall is finally here and everywhere you look they are selling Halloween things. Best part about this time of the month is that Starbucks is selling Pumpkin Spice Latte and oh man does that sure hit the spot.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's been so-so to be quite honest. I've been feeling quite down since Sunday, and I was contemplating taking a short break so I can take a breather and get refreshed. But then with less homework this week I don't really see the point because I'll just be bored. :P Thankfully I'll just use my weekend camping trip as something to regain my mental strength.

Hope everyone else's Wednesday is alright as well. :D

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
    Years
    well it's spring over here and the sunshine is finally coming out after months of dull grey skies. got the day off uni today :D only to study for an exam tomorrow. uhh.
    i love camping :D only bad thing is here in australia half of all the wildlife is poisonous as hell so we gotta be real careful.

studying in mexico eii? thats pretty cool, kinda unrelated, i love mexican food haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm a little worried because my mom seems to be in a bad mood today, and I don't know what's bothering her. I would ask her what's wrong, but I'm afraid of being screamed at. xD" She's always in a bad mood, kind of, but today, her mood is extremely bad. Other than that, my day has been all right. We were at a museum earlier today, so that was fun.

Have fun at your camping trip, Meganium!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    My college doesn't start until the 23rd. I don't know why it starts so late, but to make up for it, we get released for summer late.

So-so, to be honest. Nothing really exciting is going on and I'm a little nervous for college, especially with music. I got a brand, spanking, new french horn and I'm not sure if I'm ready for college level music! The french horn is commonly referred to as the hardest instrument to play and I'm having a lot of trouble with it. Despite the fact that I've played it for three years. I'm also having extreme writer's block on my fiction lately and I can't seem to find a way on how to continue. It's frustrating because I've never finished a fiction of this length before and I finally want to finish writing a book!

Well that turned out longer than expected. Cheers if you read through it all!

Years
    Well, I've procrastinated on my physics and discrete structures homework... yet again.

Tomorrow will be a great day. Not.
    Unfortunately, that often described me with my AP classes when I took them my junior year, especially my AP Language & Composition class.. but hopefully things don't go too bad for ya.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Life's treating me well enough. c: There isn't anything much going around for me though. Just classes, classes and more classes. And PC, of course! Not expecting anything out of the ordinary. 'Tis the life of a student.

TY

This week, life couldnt get better. Two days of college have been cancelled and the homework that i had to make, was perfect according to the teacher. Also being on PC a lot lately makes me happy aswell

Years
    studying in mexico eii? thats pretty cool, kinda unrelated, i love mexican food haha

In fact yes! If all goes well I will be in Mexico City for a week in the middle of February. Mexico, along with three other Latin American countries are organizing themselves into a new bloc called the Pacific Alliance, and we will be investigating the effects of them organizing this new ... organization upon their relationship with the rest of the world and their own futures. My part of this project is investigating their relationship with China ^^ but perhaps the rest of East Asia if that proves to be relevant.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I haven't been able to visit the server in a while, unfortunately, since both of my browsers seem to crash every time I even try to set my foot in it. I love the people that are at the server, though! I may not know them very well, but they're always filled with enthusiasm, which makes it exciting to be around them. :]

Sirfetch’d

^100% agreeing with Zach here. There are so many times where that chat is just a crazy good time and not to mention how fun the battles are.

Years
    Aw sorry to see you're having problems with someone :( hopefully things can be resolved though so that you can have fun with us :3

Sirfetch’d

I'd join it, but I'm actually avoiding someone. I won't say who though. :x It does seem like a lot of fun though, so I know I'm missing out. TT_TT

Sorry to hear that, but we would love to have you there sometime! If there is a particular user that is bothering you feel free to tell anyone of us staff members there and we can deal with it if possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back