• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: PC GT14: Celebrating 20 Years of Pokémon

Years
  • Last year's GT didn't work well for me, so hopefully this year's one will be better. The 20th anniversary theme was no surprise since it does make sense for this year being the 20th anniversary of Pokemon.

Years
  • Looking forward to another fantastic Get-Together! Really loved last years so expecting great things this time too.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Aaah, if I had more time I'd love to try running an event, buuut I work too much for that. I will really try to participate, though! I've been wondering when this would come around. c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Man, hope I can make it to this one. I think last year I was extremely busy with stuff. Work these days has gotten me really busy. Won't be hosting, but I'll participate in an event or two. :)

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • That's awesome.

I'll be participating as well. It'll be my first time in an event hosted by PC, and I'm really looking forward to it.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Dont know what I can expect, But I like to be suprised!

EDIT: WHOOPS Just forgot that from 9 to 17 I wont be @ my pc.
    So I hope to see some parts of it, for the rest, have fun you all! :)

Last edited:
    Back