• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: PC GT14: Celebrating 20 Years of Pokémon

Years
  • This will be my first PCGT since 2014 and that was a really fun experience :)

The 20 year anniversary celebration will be a great theme to celebrate everything Pokemon and I cant wait for this year's Get Together.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i loved the last get-together and i am really looking forward to this one! Especially since I have just gotten back into pokemon and found the time to play more!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well I've never been around for one so I'm hoping to jump into a few events this time around. :D

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Been here a while (different account back then but meh), regardless I've never actually participated in a get together... might as well jump in on this one.

QuickZoom

QuickZoom
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    uh whats going on here?

really I mean I have no idea

just tell me someone!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    I joined very recently and then, disappeared on an uncalled for hiatus.

Well, Mawa told me about the events going on here and brought me back.

So, hey there you guys!!!

I'm looking forward to having loads of fun!!! X)

Back