• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC, Neopets, Hotmail, oh my!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What are your favourite websites to go on, and why? How often do you visit those websites, and when did you first discover them? :3

For instance, other than PC, I really like going on tumblr to check some Fire Emblem related images, and other gifs. I think I recently discovered it 2~3 years ago when I saw that everyone else had been using it, so, yeah! I visit there daily myself, almost as much as PC. I also find myself going on serenesforest more often, which is a Fire Emblem forum, but I only discovered it last year, or so.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    PokeCommunity, MLP Forums, Tumblr (can't log on yet because of TWD spoilers), NASCAR, ESPN, and Blackboard. Blackboard = school and it's kinda obligatory to access it lmao.

There's also Gmail and Twitter as well.

Years
    PC has become my go-to website whenever I first get up :3 Um, my school's online learning environment I need to frequent everyday because you know, assignments and stuff. Other than that, I like reading video game news from N4G and IGN; tend to visit quite a few video game websites like GameFAQs too. Then there's MangaFox for my manga fix.

Years
    PC, PC, PC all the way for me. The websites I have been visiting lately are usaully PC most of the time, my college email, my college account, sometimes Blackboard for schoolwork and grades, and PC's showdown server. I'll also have twitter open as well, but that's usually if I'm in the mood.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My most visited website right now would definitely have to be PokéCommunity. I load it up whenever I get the chance, whether it be on my phone, tablet, computer, 3DS, or anywhere, really. xD" Second is WrestleZone, a wrestling news site. Been planning to make an account on their forum for a while, but never got the chance. Third's Bleacher Report.

stell

a proiectura
    Years
    i'm an addict; i use facebook, tumblr, twitter, all fairly regularly...sometimes i go on reddit, i guess. i have a goodreads account, a flickr account, an old deviantart account. and i frequent them all. them all, i say.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I go on PC, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Last.fm, Pitchfork, and two XXX sites.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    PC, Youtube and Facebook are always on my tabs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    (...21000 visits in the last 90 days) - PokéCommunity! I first discovered it November 2006, but I rejoined under the account I use today. Both times I was interested because of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

(7500 visits in the last 90 days) - Imgur: I visit every other day to see all of the popular funny pictures. I joined in July 2011.

(2000 or fewer visits each in the last 90 days) - Myanimelist, Tumblr, Pixiv, Reddit: I visit these on a whim; if I'm interested in a series or something like the Twitch Let's Play Pokemon, I'll browse these sites throughout the week.

Years
    After PC itself and Twitter, everything else is a distant third place for me. During the hockey season, I do spend a fair bit of time lurking doing research and running my fantasy team, but that's about the only time I use the internet for anything consistent other than the aformentioned two. Other than that, the rest of my time is spent lurking a couple hockey, wrestling and Animal Crossing forums, and just watching YouTube videos.

Years
    Cracked - Every evening I check for new articles, and most of the times atleast one of them is interesting
    Cricinfo - For score updates when I'm not at home, there's some good articles on it as well

Other then that there's Facebook.

Years
    PC, Facebook and PokeHeroes ~I don't remember how exactly I found PC, I remember making Facebook account because everybody at school had one lol and I found that beautiful site/Forum named PokeHeroes by accident lol xD Those are three I use the most ~And YouTube - I have no idea how I found YouTube either because I've used it for about forever now.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    My most visited website is, by far, PC. What can I say? I really love this place and you guys!

PC's battle server is open most of the times too. I check serebii a few times a day looking for news too.

Next it has to be YouTube. I can spend hours browsing it. I don't open twitter nor Facebook on my PC very often, I rather use my iPad or iPhone. My email accounts and other websites are visited relatively often too. I also use google a lot. I find myself googling about things that interest me very often.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokecommunity, Plurk, and Dreamwidth are the three sites that I am on daily. Occasionally I 'll check my dash on tumblr but I never post anything there so meh I don't count it.

I also always have one of my gmail accounts open for roleplay purposes so there is that too.

Back