• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First Offical Super Smash Bros. Tournament ~ **SPINOSAURUS WINS!**

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
  • Alfieri and I will be having our brawl in about one hour forty-five minutes from now. Super excited; can't say I've ever played Smash online before!Well there was that one time but I get decimated.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So me and xxkaylabby just did our matches. After some initial difficulties (items still appearing for some reason, stages not being in the omega form even though we thought we hit X), we finally had a pair of matches that were acceptable for this tourney (even though the 2nd one was horrendously laggy).

It ended up with me being the victor, 2-0. GG though kayla.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Congrats to かすみ and Necrum for their first matchup. So hyped for mine.

Years
  • I'm curious, what characters did you guys use? I'm guessing かすみ used Lucina and/or Marth?

I'll do my matches once I'm able to get in touch with Charizard Trainer 64.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • That was brutal lol. I was a little bit rusty, but I was definitely outmatched.

Well done Spino. At least I got 1 kill in the end hahaha.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Unfortunately, I will have to withdraw from the tournament. For some reason, my University's WiFi cannot support SSB4 matchmaking.

Good luck to everyone still in the tournament!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Alfieri destroyed me. He played very, very well I must admit! That and I botched the rules twice in a row so he had to host haha. But it was a very fun game.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I confirm that I won that match-up against Silhouette

My first online tournament so I was really nerve wrecked that first match xD Yeah, he pretty much had the first match, but after that I calmed down a bit. It was a close second match but that third match was awesome. We just went at it, and it was brutal xD Gg to Silhouette though, sorry to see you go so soon even though you put up such a good fight :)

Last edited:
    Back