• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

personalties

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • Took the test again just for good measure, and I am still an ISTJ-T, "The Logician."

although this time I'm only 89% introverted as opposed to 95% introverted :D

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hang on, let me search for my results from the last two times this thread was posted...

EDIT: And here we are!!

Spoiler:

ENTJ-A

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    personalties

I usually take this quiz every couple of months, but this is my first time in a long time not getting ENFP. Though since I last took this quiz, some things in my life has changed and I started a new job that forced me to be incredibly open to talking to groups of people.

pkmin3033

INTJ...again. I always get that when I take tests like this. At least it's consistent I guess.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm an ENFP or The Campaigner! I've taken this test several times in the past and I always end up being an ENFP. I'm happy to be an ENFP though - I feel like the description about ENFPs fits me to a tee.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Huh, would you look at that. I've been ESTP-A (Entrepreneur) for as long as I can remember, but this time I got ENTP-A (Debater). Looks like I'm finally more intuitive than observant. I wonder if I'll end up switching back another five years down the line.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ENFJ - the Protagonist. I've gotten this some time before, I think.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    When I was younger I'd get INTJ but I never felt that that really fit me because I'm not that 'cold'. Recently I retook the test and got ENFJ/INFJ (E over I by 1% so it's both), and both of these fit me much more.

EDIT: This test gave me ENFJ-A (Protagonist), but I'm not as much in the center of stuff as ENFJ makes you think. I like that INFJ is often called Advocate or The Mentor and I feel that position fits me more: plays a big role in things but not necessarily the center of attention.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • oh one of these threads again

intj. no change. did the official paid quiz. did every variant there was on the net. still intj.

Back