• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I think I'll go with Inteleon since it somewhat reminds me of probably my favorite salamander: the long-tailed salamander (I know it's supposed to be a lizard, but still).

Spoiler:

Disturb not the harmony of these object-based fire, ice, and lightning Pokémon: Darumaka, Bergmite, and Voltorb
    Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Happiny, because Chansey reminds me of that year I fittingly got a Chansey card from a booster pack in my Easter basket. Plus, it could cheer me up whenever I'm down.

You suddenly find yourself in a world where a mysterious energy prevents Pokémon from evolving. It seems an evil organization has stolen all of the powerful Pokémon for themselves! Lucky for you, a kind professor still has these partially-evolved Pokémon on hand. Which do you choose: Electabuzz, Dusclops, or Fraxure?

Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Mudbray, I love that little donkey <3

Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon

Duck