• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Kecleon. It will be fun to play around with Color Change early game, and I don't like having to rely on trade evos.

Buneary, Bunnelby, Marill

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Rufflet!

Before Gold and Silver were released in America, some of my classmates believed that Slugma and Swinub were Johto's fossil Pokémon. Assuming you were playing a game prior to Gen. 4 (ruling out Mamoswine), which of these would you choose if they were available as Starter Pokémon? Throwing in Corsola too since it learns Ancient Power and is listed next to them in the Pokédex.

Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!
    Pick Your Starter!

Last edited:
    Years
    Swinub.
    Slugma/Magcargo I've had bad experiences with trying to use them on my team.
    Even if Piloswine is the final evo for Swinub I'd prefer to use that.
    Never used Corsola on a team, but when trainers had it, it was usually just a nuisance Pokemon.

Meowth, Skwovet, Lillipup

Back