• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pilates Mafia

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
What the heck? I didn't visit Nightkrow. What are these shenanigans? Interpretive Dance, how dare you!

[Lynch] gimmepie

He's clearly been lurking and he's definitely smart enough to fake this.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
[#LYNCH]Gimmepie

2dthebud shouldn't be our priority, falun gong should have 4? Members by now.

If I were a cultist, GP would probably be one of my first choices too, it all makes sense

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[#LYNCH]Gimmepie

2dthebud shouldn't be our priority, falun gong should have 4? Members by now.

If I were a cultist, GP would probably be one of my first choices too, it all makes sense

inb4 you are a cultist tryna blend in. Heck, I didn't think of this before but what if the cultist is dead, but tailored?

Years
If you actually let jd get away with this I'll be very disappointed. Would you like a roleclaim with a list of who I've visited (or tried to) and when?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Votes so far:

2dthebud - 2 (Pecilia, gimmepie)
gimmepie - 2 (2dthebud, Abby)

Yet to vote: Bidoof FTW, Johnny, Nero, Uzumaki Naruto, Who's Kiyo?

24 hours remain in the day phase.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Having trouble doubting GP but the fact that he'd ask if we wanted information that would help solidify his innocence instead of just providing it always looks scummy to me.

Years
Having trouble doubting GP but the fact that he'd ask if we wanted information that would help solidify his innocence instead of just providing it always looks scummy to me.

I didn't want to potentially hurt my role's usefulness. I'm The Gymnast.

N0 - Followed Johnny (Roleblocked)
N1 - Followed Kiyo (He didn't visit anyone)
N2 - Followed Pecilia (He visited Kiyo)
N3 - Followed Uzumaki Naruto (Roleblocked)

Now, I realise I could still be cult but that's opposed to JD who we now know is mafia. So let's finish the mafia off already and you can feel free to lynch me tomorrow when I inevitably get culted tonight.

Nero

I like it.
Years
'What if' this and 'what if' that. I'm lynching the mafia, and if the cult takes over the entire town, then so be it. It's either a rock or a hard place, so let's get the easier one over and done with.

[#LYNCH] 2dthebud

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
CatDawg said:
You are now aligned with Falun Gong, but will keep your remaining abilities (if relevant).

At this point claiming is irrelevant, we can go for their leader, or hope that their win con is to have 50% of the alve players +1, which goes against what usually happens.

Voting 2d is an autolose pretty much

Years
At this point claiming is irrelevant, we can go for their leader, or hope that their win con is to have 50% of the alve players +1, which goes against what usually happens.

Voting 2d is an autolose pretty much

That's all well and good but lynching me, someone who isn't even cult, is hardly going to helpful either. We also have no possible way of knowing who the Cult members are. Hell, JD could have been culted last night.

Back