• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pilates Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Yea, in all honestly I'm the only one right now that can provide some sort of lead. I'm an inno role but my ability is when I die the person who I choose to visit last gets revealed. Voting me is probably the best bet now as mislynching any other town would be worse.

Years
  • I'm all up for this. My reason for lynching doof was because I tried to play inactive card in Tales of mafia as a mafia so I think either doof is trying that as a cult leader or mafia. Other than doof and hashtag everyone talked so I bet on doof because he is experienced one here.

[Lynch]Bidoof FTW

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'd like Doof to try an provide some defence if possible, though apologies if you've trult been unable to participate

[#LYNCH]BidoofFTW

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • We basically have no leads, we should lynch someone who will gives something to work with the next phase. If we lynch someone who accused no one and hasn't been accused, we'll be on the same spot the next phase.

Before we do that, consider this: lynching with no leads will probably end with an innocent dead. I say we lynch Bidoof; Desi's been a bit persistent about lynching him and Doof's been very inactive, he might end up modkilled. Think of this as some kind of no-lynch that will give us something to talk about the next phase, we at least know that Desi wanted to off him.

[Lynch]Bidoof FTW
    This might work, but this is still a risky play. I see this as you saying that if Doof is town than that means Desi is auto scum. Ehhhh.

Years
  • Well, the thing is... the mafia won't kill Pecilia now. If we want to use their role's ability we'll probably have to lynch them. I'm worried they could have visited our doctor though.

Years
  • I'd intended to lynch Doof2 but ended up putting it in the wrong thread lmao
    That being said, Harry works for the same reasons.

[Lynch] Hashtag

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I'm okay with lynching the people who don't seem to make much of a difference whether they're dead or alive, but all of our options right now look like they're gonna be down to luck anyway.

Well, the thing is... the mafia won't kill Pecilia now. If we want to use their role's ability we'll probably have to lynch them. I'm worried they could have visited our doctor though.

I'd have thought that the mafia wouldn't care less about killing Pecilia if he was going to die anyway, it's got just as much chance of revealing them either way.

Edit: Oh yeah, [#LYNCH] Hashtag.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well I have no idea who could be scum atm so I guess it's time to start lynching inactives. I think Pecilia's plan is a bit risky, as it could lead to one dead town and one dead important town PR, like doc. Although, if I happened to be revealed, I wouldn't really mind, especially if it's only the role name that gets revealed. Not that it would get us any leads, but still...

As there's been more interaction with doof than hashtag, a doof lynch would probably be more useful to us. [Lynch] Bidoof FTW

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • "I wonder why Aqua never felt the need to invoke her pow-"
    *recalls that there's a tailor*
    "she might've not even been that okay whatever"

God, this game.

So, do we know what our remaining roles actually do? I think working that out is going to be essential if we want to stay ahead.

Although this sounds like a better idea than it did on D1, since we're getting closer to roleclaim territory, I'll repeat what I said then: "I feel like it only gives scum a better handle on who're they're working against or what they should avoid, and lend credibility to a claim for an innocent counterpart PR (like Agent and Spy are counterparts with vaguely the same power, but differently aligned.) It also sounds like scum could make lists like these that are the seeds for later alibis." I'm not against it as much as I was, but the process sounds so manipulable, especially for the roles you mentioned that have the super-ambiguous descriptions. But then again, I suppose now (at least visiting roles) have more proof towards how they affected the game, so maybe this is less of an issue? Jd makes an excellent argument about the cult, however.

I like how I said what my role did and everyone was just like nah doof

This lynch against Doof does not rub me the right way. We are multiple days into this game and there's pages of material to work with, so saying "let's no-lynch so we can get more clues!" sounds like a poor excuse so scum/cult can stall. If you want more content, badger those that aren't providing it -- the blatant ignoring of Pec's claim and self-vote make me believe he's genuine.

Can I ask who'd be revealed if you were lynched?

A [#LYNCH] hashtag vote in case time runs out on me.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • You babe.

Lil' ol' me? Aw shucks.

Pilates Mafia

Well now I can't say we should lynch you, all that would do is set me up for getting nightkilled as an open innocent.​

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Idk if we should go for pecilia yet, If Kiyo's truthful, then we'd lose pecilia and then Kiyo, possibly hinting at a pr? Will be killed.

On the other hand, If I were a mafia I'd kill someone else, at an attempt to incriminate Kiyo.

Still, Hashtag's extremely quiet, just scraping by

[#LYNCH]Hashtag

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • It's like a 60/40 shot to get a scum or third party. Assuming cultist recruited every night and mafia has 3 members left. If I were mafia I would be trying to take out third party and not an innocent power role. As of now there should be 3/3/5 (Mafia/3rd/Inno) on the board right now. If we mislynch an innocent it will be 4/3/4. If Scum kills another innocent which is a 50% chance we'll be 4/3/2. Also not to forget that the cultist may take my power away by recruiting me, so we should really make use of my power now before it's gone.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • After mulling this over some more, I'm not super convinced either way, but I guess Johnny's point about Bidoof being leaned on by Lelouch is better than lynching an inactive with no interactions. So, reluctantly, I'll vote to [Lynch] BidoofFTW.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Pilates Mafia

Night 3

Two members of the group were going along with the rest of the class, but didn't seem to have the same Pilates spirit as the rest. Out of a desire to preserve the sacred unity and ancient mystique inherent in this discipline created less than 100 years ago, the group eventually kicked out hashtag.

And it was probably a good decision on their part.​

hashtag has been lynched. He was the Pull Up.

Spoiler:

Night will last approximately 24 hours and end at 10pm GMT on Tuesday 14 February - Valentine's Day! <3 Please ensure to send your NAs to me in time. And remember: if you decide to have a running gag in your phase posts, you'd might as well commit to continuing it...

Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The Movements

Mr Cat Dog as the Instructor​

Abby as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    2dthebud as ???
    Bardothren as a Student of Falun Gong
    Nero as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    jdthebud as the Hundred
    Aquacorde as the Roll Up
    gimmepie as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    Johnny as ???
    hashtag as the Pull Up
    HyperMorian as the Side Plank
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Melody as the Downward Dog
    Bidoof FTW as ???

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Pilates Mafia

Day 4

"Welcome. Come on in. One, two, three ... seven, eight... nine. Nine? Hmm, why are one of you missing? Have you been going to that awful Falun Gong exhibition across the street? I've told you in the past that that's just a way to get you killed by the Chinese government. No one will kill anyone because of Pilates!

"Oh, what's this? A note from NightKrow? Maybe it explains why she's not here. Let me read it aloud:
    Help me! I'm being killed because of Pilates.

"Huh. Who'd have thought it. I wonder who could be so callous!?"​

NightKrow has been killed. She was the Elephant.
    NightKrow was visited by 2dthebud.

Spoiler:

Day will last approximately 48 hours and end at 10pm GMT on Thursday 16 February. Please ensure to cast your lynch votes before the deadline. And remember: yadda yadda yadda yadda stretch.

Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The Movements

Mr Cat Dog as the Instructor​

Abby as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    2dthebud as ???
    Bardothren as a Student of Falun Gong
    Nero as ???
    NightKrow as as the Elephant
    jdthebud as the Hundred
    Aquacorde as the Roll Up
    gimmepie as ???