• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2021

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
Years
  • Username: Minato Riku
    Would you be interested in being a backup gifter as well?: Nope Not Interest 😕

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you do not receive your gift, message me and I'll make you one. It will be a graphic, however.

Years
  • And sign ups are closed!!

I will be sending out PMs later this evening with who your secret Santa will be so stay tuned :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I haven't received my PM yet. :o No worries if something came up, thought I'd mention it just in case, since I like getting an early start! ^^

Years
  • I haven't received my PM yet. :o No worries if something came up, thought I'd mention it just in case, since I like getting an early start! ^^
    Last night PC went down and came back up after I went to sleep so I'll be getting those out shortly :D

EDIT: PMs are sent!!! Check your inbox to see who your Secret Santa is o:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I still wanna know what everyone got for those who have received theirs tho!

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'd like to thank my secret santa for the drawing!

It was a lovely gift <3

EDIT: Apparently it wasn't the Secret Santa, it was just another well-wisher, oops!
    Still, I loved that drawing and I'm excited to see what I'll really get for Secret Santa.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thank you to Roni for the awesome drawing!!
    PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2021

Look at that, you see that? That's love right there. I'm so grateful! (♡°▽°♡)

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Ok, now I actually got my Secret Santa and I'd like to thank Zeo for the game.

While I haven't had the time to fully play it yet - midterms are knocking, no rest for the wicked - I completely appreciate the care and effort that went into making it.

Thanks for the lovely gift and I hope everybody here had a lovely holiday season.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ok, now I actually got my Secret Santa and I'd like to thank Zeo for the game.

While I haven't had the time to fully play it yet - midterms are knocking, no rest for the wicked - I completely appreciate the care and effort that went into making it.

Thanks for the lovely gift and I hope everybody here had a lovely holiday season.

Hey thanks. The game should take only 5 minutes.

It was daunting. I have no experience with game creation or writing (aside from maybe some basic english courses). So while it seems tiny, it took hours, with days of scrapped ideas. Initially I was way more ambitious, until realizing I had no idea how to actually script and tree the things I wanted. It turned more and more simplistic until eventually I created something that was feasible.

I hope you still enjoy it. Eventually it would be fun to make something on a bigger scale. Have a nice holiday.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Hey thanks. The game should take only 5 minutes.

It was daunting. I have no experience with game creation or writing (aside from maybe some basic english courses). So while it seems tiny, it took hours, with days of scrapped ideas. Initially I was way more ambitious, until realizing I had no idea how to actually script and tree the things I wanted. It turned more and more simplistic until eventually I created something that was feasible.

I hope you still enjoy it. Eventually it would be fun to make something on a bigger scale. Have a nice holiday.

Ah, I think I missed a warp in one of the scenes, so I was wandering in the snowfield for a while there. I suppose it fits the game's theme, so that was a happy little accident.

I did get to the game's end now and yeah, it's a cute little romp.

As someone that works with software myself, I totally get that feeling of wanting to go head in and make the most ambitious project you've ever seen before realizing reality is a bit more complex than that.

Still, I'm glad you went out and did it and it's probably better than the first few attempts of mine at anything software related! Hope you keep going on with game dev.

Years
  • Please do not forget that today is the deadline and if you have not received a gift by now, PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME!

Back