• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Is it possible to breed in this version?

It is POSSIBLE. But, it contains many glitches and potentially game crashing Bad Eggs. I wouldn't suggest breeding in this rom hack.

There are cheats on Pokemoncoders site for this game. If you want a particular Pokemon, it'll probably be better obtaining it that way than through breeding.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • How's it going everyone? I've got the link for my updated Beta 15 walkthrough, includes content from the Expansion Pass (Fix C) release:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qk7YU5t_-ITSYF8S-Q4m4C3bp2rqIEa6/

The 2 Bonus Chapters which I didn't cover are titled Blaine's Research and Nurse Graduation. I'm not sure how those are triggered so if anyone has done them please contact me as soon as you can. Also, has anyone completed the Master Trainers event? Initially I was going to do it but some of the trainers will have disappeared from the spots where you first find them when you return there at some point later. Same story with Grey in the Pallet Town PokeCenter (which means you can't do the follow up Bonus Chapter to Cissy's Trial). Did anyone else experience this? I noticed that after doing some of the Exp. Pass Bonus Chapters. So I started on a new save file just for the Master Trainers, that's what I'm working on currently and if the event amounts to anything I'll be sure to share that guide with you.

On another note, this is my last walkthrough for Adventure Red Chapter. Lunos is no longer part of the project and that means no more regular guides being updated....that is unless someone or some people from this thread are willing to step up to continue that work. I contacted Aethestode a few weeks ago to ask for guides since Lunos is absent but even now I have not heard back from Aethestode. No idea if he doesn't want to provide guides or if he just doesn't have the time to put guides together. I'm not on Discord so I had hoped he would respond here in the PokeComm whenever he pops back in. Nothing.

If there are people who are going to provide guides, these are the main guides I think are worth working on:

Pokemon Guide - includes Locations, information on how to obtain those special event and legendary Pokemon. Type guide for the Orange Islands variants and new Pokemon which were introduced for that region. Evolution guide.
    Items/Key Items/HMs/TMs Locations Guide
    Events Guide - showing how to trigger the special events in the game as well as their solutions.
    Bonus Chapter Guide - same as the Events Guide, showing how to trigger them and also how to solve them.

The guides can be in text form and in video form for those who prefer video, especially for the Bonus Chapters and Events. Thank you to everyone who has made use of my previous walkthroughs for this hack, I hope this latest one will be as helpful. If you have a request for a walkthrough contact me by PM, VM or email at [email protected]. Take care!

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi!

Is this version compatible with 3ds? Last one did not work no metter what

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    my hardwork is wasted hahahahaha knowing that it will crash if i try to breed but still thank you

Years
    • Seen today
    +It's just posting a question about Lickylick. To find out whether it evolves from Lickitung or from Lickilicky. I need that info so that I finish up the walkthrough+
    A friend wanted me to ask this.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • No there won't be an update for Red Adventures vol 1, However Aethestode said he is focusing on developing Red Adventures Volume 2 which is going to be a PC game.
    I was eagerly waiting for the Zilla side chapter! It's not going to happen it seems. Goodbye, Godzilla, Mothra and Type 0; pokemon version....

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    awh, PC game? :(
    well okay, i will just miss the space bar button.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hi everyone. Does anyone have Lickylick? If so, how do you obtain it? Does it evolve from Lickitung or from Lickilicky? One of the Master Trainers has a Lickylick but I'm not sure how you get it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    So I just lost against Danny in the Navel Gym. After getting my pokemon healed, he isn't there. Read about this on the forum that losing battles might cause bugs like this.
    Isn't this like a gamebreaking bug? I don't have any save prior to that moment so I guess I need to start a new game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Discord link down?
    Does someone have a working invitation?

Edit: nevermind, just read the FAQ :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Hi just wanted to tell you that im having problems trying to play your rom on iphone 8 with delta emulator, hopefully it can be fixed soon i liked the game till it crashed on viridian forest, now im trying to play older version 14.5 i let you know if i have any problems, thanks for the great rom!

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • Hi just wanted to tell you that im having problems trying to play your rom on iphone 8 with delta emulator, hopefully it can be fixed soon i liked the game till it crashed on viridian forest, now im trying to play older version 14.5 i let you know if i have any problems, thanks for the great rom!

Possibly, but it won't be for a little while --They're working on Red Adventures Vol. 2 currently, which will be exclusively a PC game.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Will be starting to play this game na since
    Volume 2 will be played in PC.
    Thanks for the updated walkthrough Sir Allen!
    Many thanks :)

Back