• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    There's supposed to be a marathon on Monday. That'll give me a chance to catch up with Sinnoh.

I think I found the King's Rock. Never used it though. XD

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
  • You can get them easy if you have emerald or ruby/sapphrire go to where ever the 7th gym is and find a pokeball item thing and walaah kings rock them migrate pokemon holding it i am genius

By the way on D/P which pokemon are best for winning contests and what moves do you teach them

i thought of something we could do which could help us........think up a master pokemon team together and think of all the moves and items to use

I was thinkin this guy could be in it
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • hey mectric ur back i choose starmie wich nos thunder bolt,surf,icebeam and psychic
    any way r u into contest now.oh damb,my life is draining before me.
    go starmie

Last edited:

Detox

Hows about An Absol with Sucker punch,Pursuit,Swords dance and night slash?

Years
  • Milotic for a beauty contest with Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Surf, & Hail. Not too sure about an item :/ I give mine a mystic water.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • Guys, this is not a thread for asking general questions about Diamond and Pearl.

Really? Then why is it "Pokemon GENERAL"??

EDIT1:
    first post said:
    Here, you can talk about anything Pokemon-related.

btw...I'll give you the movesets. But...who was talking about movesets anyways??

EDIT2: I take it back, it was metricmon. But, don't hold that against us. He is not right in the head and tends to babble on like an idiot.

Detox

Im bored and nobody is in the batle stadium,so anyone up for a battle?

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Here's a question, do you think they'll every let us breed two different pokemon together and have the end result be a brand new pokemon? Because they must be running out of ideas in the creation department... how else will they keep this series going?

What would be your ideal (or most hilarious) breeding subject in that situation? Or if you want, think of it more like a fusion ala DBZ. I'm thinking Charchu, a pikachu combined with a charmander...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure they will never implement that in a future game.
    I mean, they would have to create all those individual sprites for the fusion Pokémon, so it would really take just as much creativity and time as it would just coming up with new Pokémon. I think I answered your second question all ready... They will make more Pokémon.

Though I have to admit, a Charchu does sound pretty darn adorable.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Besides, the system would be just too complex for the average gamer.

Agreed.

Far too much of a hassle, not to mentioned the confusion that would spur from that kind of system. And wouldn't that completely go against their foundations of breeding, anyway?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Here's a question, do you think they'll every let us breed two different pokemon together and have the end result be a brand new pokemon? Because they must be running out of ideas in the creation department... how else will they keep this series going?

What would be your ideal (or most hilarious) breeding subject in that situation? Or if you want, think of it more like a fusion ala DBZ. I'm thinking Charchu, a pikachu combined with a charmander...

Theoretically, it can already be done by putting a Clefairy and a Clefable in the daycare. the Pokémon bred from them isn't either of them, instead, you get a Cleffa.

But I can also see with you're coming from there and I doubt that Nintendo will go into cross-breeding.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Theoretically, it can already be done by putting a Clefairy and a Clefable in the daycare. the Pokémon bred from them isn't either of them, instead, you get a Cleffa.

Hey there old Oni ;)

Really? I thought that would make a Clefairy. And to get a Cleffa, you'd need something like sea incense for Azurill or whatever.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey there old Oni ;)

Really? I thought that would make a Clefairy. And to get a Cleffa, you'd need something like sea incense for Azurill or whatever.

Sup, Fable?

Nah, that's only with certain Pokémon. For the most part, with baby Pokémon, all you have to do is throw their evolutions into a day-care center and let them work wonders.

Now make a full-time comeback already.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years

• Far too much of a hassle, not to mentioned the confusion that would spur from that kind of system. And wouldn't that completely go against their foundations of breeding, anyway?
    Indeed, and yes it would go against the foundation of breeding. But I thought it would spur some sort of fresh discussion. And look it brought you, Fable, and Oni here...

On the topics of babies, why was it so impossible for me to breed an igglybuff? is it really as easy as putting two evolutions together?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Indeed, and yes it would go against the foundation of breeding. But I thought it would spur some sort of fresh discussion. And look it brought you, Fable, and Oni here...

On the topics of babies, why was it so impossible for me to breed an igglybuff? is it really as easy as putting two evolutions together?

Yes, so long as they're both different genders.

This thread was so much better back in the day. I'm not trying to put anyone down here, but I really miss the times where me, Fable and DarkChild kept this thread going for about thirty pages. We were so innocent and foolish back then, too. Reading over some of our old posts is a really cool way to kill time.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yes, so long as they're both different genders.

This thread was so much better back in the day. I'm not trying to put anyone down here, but I really miss the times where me, Fable and DarkChild kept this thread going for about thirty pages. We were so innocent and foolish back then, too. Reading over some of our old posts is a really cool way to kill time.

That sounds so special! ^.^

I love all the new alt forms but what about the missing two gastrodon.
    This is my first post here but what do u all think about roserade?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back