• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Finally got the download to work for me, it was a complete error on my part.

I'm a little sad that the new beta isn't compatible with previous versions but the improvements that have been made greatly overshadow any disappointment. I'm working on my second badge right now and I'm having a blast! I really like that the badges have original artwork instead of using the ones from Fire Red. No complaints as of now. Love this game and excited to continue playing!

Linnie

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    I'm really enjoying your hack so far, at the second Gym, but I've noticed a bug. I have a Burmy on my team and it's at a high enough level to evolve, and I want to evolve it into Wormadam-Trash. However, when I gain a level as Burmy-Trash it won't evolve, and neither will Burmy-Ground, but Burmy-Grass will. I'm not sure if the other two Wormadam forms aren't implemented or if this is an unintended bug.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Hello spherical ice, very well made hack loved it so far congrats, i was wondering if its possible to edit the save of the game with a 3rd gen save editor, dont ask me why i want to edit it i just do, if its possible could you tell me how because i already tried and i got the "your save file has been deleted" message. thanks in advance

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    So I found a bug with the blue shard movetutor. ( which I believe was mentioned earlier) I went to teach my clefable Drain punch over wake up slap, and it said that it was taught, yet he kept wake up slap and my shards were indeed gone. nothing major, but worth mentioning.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Is Ampharosite available in the game? Great hack, by the way

EDIT: Also, how does Eevee evolve into Glaceon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    don't know if anyone ask about this yet but
    Pokémon Gaia Version

is this normal?
    it happen to all skill that slower something (atk, def, speed...)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Quick question: Is there some way in the current beta to get the way to prove we're "mature and sensible" that the woman in the bank in Telmurk wants? If yes, can I get a hint?

Also I got to a very high, very suspiciously empty peak when I was exploring earlier areas. Hmmm... :pink_shifty:

mkarthick98

Tensai
    Years
  • Another issue. Carvanha learns Poison Fang at level 28 or something. However, in reality, it doesn't even learn Poison Fang. I think it's supposed to be Crunch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    finally finished the beta and i must say i love your hack is one of the best i ever played.keep the great work your hack is awesome and one of the best in existence

Back