• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon DX Quiz Results?

Years
For those who don't know, Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon DX is a remake of Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon Red & Blue coming to the Switch on March 6, 2020! A Demo is already live on the eShop - download it and take the quiz and share your results here! (PS - you can transfer your save data from the Demo to the full version upon release)

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I got the exact same results I got when I played the game in 2006. :)
EN2br-cVUAAv37s.jpg

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I got Psyduck on my first try! I'm glad because Psyduck's ability in Mystery Dungeon, especially the original is broken. (Psyduck's ability blocks weather from happening.) I usually wanna play as Cubone, Skitty (male) or Machop anyway, lmfao.

I might restart a few times to play as the others, too.

User Anon 1848

I cheated for Bulbasaur at first then retook the quiz and got Cubone naturally answering the questions when I decided that I wanted Bulbasaur to be my partner instead.

Years
Answering the questions honestly the first time, I got Charmander which surprised me since in the past the personality tests usually assign me Squirtle or Bulbasaur. When I actually play the game I want to be Skitty, Eevee, or Psyduck though.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Aiming for Bulbasaur, but ended up with Squirtle. Don't tell them I cheated and changed it to Bulbasaur after.

Cid

Years
I'm still a Cyndaquil, haha. I didn't expect Timid to give the same Pokémon still, but yeah. :'D

This brings me back to memories of Red Rescue Team.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I ended up getting Chikorita which is docile. I believe the first time I played I got Bulbasaur, but it was so many years ago I don't remember for sure.

Back