• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon Sevii [New version Beta 3.5 out now!]

Favorite Gym Leader (So far)

• Talia

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Iyrena

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Arnet

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Iccabod

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
  • Hi everyone, Sevii RV has become equal with normal Sevii development-wise (IE. everything up to Beta 3.4 has been done). I'm probably going to test and if everything goes well, i'll release it (maybe after adding some extra things like TMs and move tutors.) I shall update the page soon enough with info of Sevii RV (or maybe I should make another thread entirely, IDK).

That's it for now

-CA

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hey guys just started the game and already found a bug do not know if it is already well known for old players but as it is not listed above thought it worth mentioning.

Interacting with the TV on the MC's house(on One island) works as speaking with Celio for the first time,it even gives you the starter,you end up on Two Island without the Running shoes(you can get the Running shoes once you return,entering the house and then going out,MC's mother stops you like the normal event otherwise the Running shoes are lost to the players if you do not go back to the house).

Also the bug stays active even after giving the meteorite to Celio's friend,if you interact again with the TV you can get more Evees in exchange of repeating the event on Two Island on a loop,curiously without the necessity of redoing the first rival's fight.

You can get your perfect nature Eevee with this bug at the end of the day or a team full of them at the very least!

Screenshot here(could only upload it via mega link sorry if you do not have the app):
    https://mega.nz/file/f5FDVShS#kOmpV_NLAH8GueHBDsXrUvcE_DhdbYu91S0mr_TfUMk

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Dev is currently working on Sevii RV, which is a revamped version of Sevii with CFRU and DPE as its base. But, as mentioned in a post above yours, something happened, and it will take a while to fix it. I guess it's better to wait for the release of the latest version of RV than play Sevii.. :)

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thanks for resolving my biggest doubt!
    Will wait then if the Dec is rebooting Sevii on what seems to be a better version.

Also yeah saw that you guys already mentioned the Eevee bug somewhere before on the chat so silly me!

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    The old version will no longer be getting updates, I have decided that the new version that uses the CFRU & DPE is far superior.

I shall archive the screenshots & link to the old version, just if someone wants to play/unofficially finish it.

I'm going to get screenshots from the new version soon, it's getting close to being done. Thank you all for being so patient.

That's all for now.

-CA.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Will the new version have an EV/IV checker, Hidden Grottoes, EV reducing berries, Bottle Caps, and a way to change natures (like nature mints)?

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update: Pokemon Sevii RV has been released as of today in beta 3.4.1!
    I hope you all have fun with it!

Will the new version have an EV/IV checker, Hidden Grottoes, EV reducing berries, Bottle Caps, and a way to change natures (like nature mints)?

No. This is a smaller, less ambitious project with less in it. (I will keep these ideas in mind when it comes to bigger projects, though.)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    wow wasnt expecting this new version so soon. I played a bit of the last version and I believe the phys/spec split wasnt working right as a magby was doing insane damage with fire punch despite being a timid nature. Hopefully in this the split's working as it should.

MAJOR EDIT: For some reason I am forever locked into running, I dont recall the running shoes being toggle on/off in this hack so we may need to have a fix asap, I cant use the dexnav like this. Also Celio says hes given me the EXP All but I dont see it in my inventory

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023
    wow wasnt expecting this new version so soon. I played a bit of the last version and I believe the phys/spec split wasnt working right as a magby was doing insane damage with fire punch despite being a timid nature. Hopefully in this the split's working as it should.

MAJOR EDIT: For some reason I am forever locked into running, I dont recall the running shoes being toggle on/off in this hack so we may need to have a fix asap, I cant use the dexnav like this. Also Celio says hes given me the EXP All but I dont see it in my inventory

Bruh it's like the swsh exp share and why do people assume that the toggle is a bug it's not I actually found a bug when entering the pokemart on 2 island it softlock s when you leave

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Bruh it's like the swsh exp share and why do people assume that the toggle is a bug it's not I actually found a bug when entering the pokemart on 2 island it softlock s when you leave

except the swsh EXP share cant be disabled...I learned how to disable it in this hack so that isnt an issue now. And people will assume the running shoes are bugged as there is no way to turn them off that is readily apparent. Dont talk again.

Years
    • Seen today
    except the swsh EXP share cant be disabled...I learned how to disable it in this hack so that isnt an issue now. And people will assume the running shoes are bugged as there is no way to turn them off that is readily apparent. Dont talk again.
    press L to turn off Auto Run

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    I am currently on 7th Island but I cant pass to Either the gym and there are 3 guys blocking the path to get down

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Recently started playing and found at the 4th gym I made it to the double battle. Once beating their first Pokémon they don't throw out the additional Pokémon leaving you stuck. Anything I'm missing or is this a bug?

Back