• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon leaks begin

Years
All I need to know is what Pokemon are available where/when. That's probably going to make or break these games since poor Pokemon selection was what (mostly) made S/M such a chore to play for me.

Years
All I need to know is what Pokemon are available where/when. That's probably going to make or break these games since poor Pokemon selection was what (mostly) made S/M such a chore to play for me.

From what I've seen, there's going to be a bunch of the new additions available on the first island. Buneary, Zorua, Inkay and Furfrou all look like they'll be very early in the game, so on Route 1. Mime Jr., Dunsparce and Ekans are also early, guessing around Hau'oli City for them. Noibat and Hawlucha look like they'll be on Route 3, while Flab?b? will be probably at Melemele Meadow. Other new Dex additions catchable on Melemele Island include Smoochum, Seel, Mawile, Clamperl, Remoraid and Mantyke.

Mareep will also be available when you get to Akala Island. Probably going to be encountered in the same areas where Mudbray are found since it's next to Mudbray's line in the Dex lineup.

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
Years
Not gonna look, not gonna look... maybe just a peek?

Spoiler:

Oh some more stuff, right there. Well I learned my lesson, not gonna look...

Spoiler:

Years
So, this is the whole Move Tutor

Noticed a few 7th Gen moves such as Liquidation and Stomping Tantrum in there, but other than those it's mostly the same stuff as B2/W2 and OR/AS. Now I wonder what 7th Gen Pokemon will benefit from all these moves because it will open up new competitive opportunities for them.

Three more new UBs have been discovered in the leaks, including one that seems to be an evolution for UB Adhesive. Yeah, we now finally have a UB that actually has an evolution:
Spoiler:

Also, all the new Alola Dex additions confirmed thanks to this image: https://i.redd.it/plvhd8ko4pwz.png
Spoiler:

Last edited:

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
No word on Island Scan yet. The only ones we know for certain at this stage are the Kanto, Hoenn and Kalos starters.
At least that definitely solidifies the Swampert line... I still need to know the day they?re catchable tho.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
So the list of trainers was just dumped as well.

Spoiler:

No Ash, sorry Famon.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Some info about Pokemon Availability. Look and be disappointed that your favourite Pokemon is late/post game only:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
I feel even more frustrated at the fact that I don't have this game yet... and I will probably have to wait 1~3 weeks later than most people...
stupid shipping.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
ooh, Defog is on the list

also, is it possible to find out trainer customization options from datamining? i don't need specifics, just if there's more options in US/UM than there were in S/M

I'd also like to know this, and if the outfits we can get are color locked or not.

In Sun, we only had warm colors mainly, while in moon we only had cool colors.

Last edited:

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
So the list of trainers was just dumped as well.

Spoiler:

No Ash, sorry Famon.
If I recall, in SM Battle Tree trainers didn?t appear in the trainer dump in SM, so maybe Ash is still there?

Back