• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    Can someone please help me find the electrizer for my electibuzz, i want an electivire but i have no idea how to get the item needed!!! Please help!!!

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Does anyone have another way to get through the dark gym? If the only way is sneaking past the trainers then I'm officially screwed because I am way too inept at puzzles like that lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    How do we get bottle caps? I used the 1 I had on my starter. The battle frontier?

Update:. Nevermind, I just dug up a bottle cap in the expressway. So you can dig for them along with getting BP to buy them at the battle frontier. If there are any other sources please let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    Hi All,

Question: At what level range to trainers/gym leaders start leveling up with you? I lost to Candice and then grinded a little. Once I did that then I defeated the gym leader and tried Candice again and her Piloswine was 3 ~ 4 levels ahead of all my pokes (they ranged from 33 to 30).

Hopefully that makes sense. Her Piloswine is somehow out speeding all of my pokes and it's quite annoying. Thanks!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Hello,How do you evolve a Phantump?
    I wanted a to use a Phantump but it evolves via trade,does it also evolve that way here?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Their is Link Stones after the 4th gym in the department store, although you can find some randomly before that

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Has anyone beaten Elite 4 on Insane mode? I'm finding the Ground Elite incrediably hard to do without revive switching..

Back