• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    It was a mistake sorry and I kicked ur ass mos on altair or sirius and beat u in pokemon league lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    1. If you complete the puzzle, you can get a munchlax

2. Route 119 and Route 120

3. Last update I know of was to the 6th gym quite some time ago, but I'm sure it's still in development

i found the old forum on tapatalk and saw the instructions for munchlax but i'm still not getting anything. got the berry juice from the lady, gave it to the thirsty guy in slateport, got a goabalt with megahorn, went back to the top of the tower and the guy still says the same dismissive message.

Oh and do normal emerald gamesharks work on this? grinding against the elite 4 is taking way too long and i was thinking of using the exp code to match the rival outside the sphere ruins since only my starter is 95 and everything else is like mid 40s

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Sorry this took forever to happen, but it is once again possible to play Vega on an emulator of your choice without it crashing.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I know it says in the first post that it requires the rom English Fire Red (v1.0). But is it US or EU version? Also, how do I know if I have a v1.0?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    Is anybody else having trouble patching the rom? I tried the following roms that are version 1.0:
    -1635 Squirrels U.
    -1636 Squirrels U.

The game goes to a black screen after the intro (Machu vs Gengar) and freezes. If I try to skip the intro (pressing a button) it goes directly to the black screen too.

I'm playing my roms with VisualBoyAdvance-M 2.1.4 on Windows.

FurryFurret

Lazy as heck dude
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2021
    My team now is:
    Solarisen lv 80
    Correncid lv 81
    Strawick lv 47
    Porygon lv 30 (L.G.O.R aka Little Girl of Ravenplume, to pay respect)
    Yunesis lv 80
    Cheated Sirius Asphere lv 80
    Any other options for my team?

I.L.A.V

Super Average Guy
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2020
    Good news. Procyon and Deneb (Vega's sequels) are still in development and alive. I found one of the devs on twitter and they are posting some small updates on what they're working on every now and then. The last one was February 7 (just a week ago).

Just wanted to tell everyone that the project is still alive and doing well and hasn't been abandoned like many thought.

UPDATE: I managed to gather some sneak peek screenshots from the updates.
    Spoiler:

I'll keep checking out if they post anything new.

Last edited:

I.L.A.V

Super Average Guy
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2020
    These screenshots came from their bulletin board http://jbbs.****araba.net/game/59089/ and were posted by one of the devs with a red star next to their name (Primrose). (Pokecommunity censors the link because the domain name is "s h i t araba" without spacing, so just replace the *s with the correct letters.)

This is one of their artists/pixel artists: https://twitter.com/BadDummyC2H4/status/1225428219874033665 They posted some concept art and some screenshots in the past, including a sneak peek revealing that Alolan forms are in the game (or at least Raichu and Sandshrew's line, including the new evolution). They don't post about the game too often though, their timeline is mostly unrelated stuff, though there were some PD stuff early February.
    Spoiler:

I also found another artist and a programmer on their team, but I forgot to follow them and now I need to search again. I'll try to post their twitter's here when possible.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • These screenshots came from their bulletin board http://jbbs.****araba.net/game/59089/ and were posted by one of the devs with a red star next to their name (Primrose). (Pokecommunity censors the link because the domain name is "s h i t araba" without spacing, so just replace the *s with the correct letters.)

This is one of their artists/pixel artists: https://twitter.com/BadDummyC2H4/status/1225428219874033665 They posted some concept art and some screenshots in the past, including a sneak peek revealing that Alolan forms are in the game (or at least Raichu and Sandshrew's line, including the new evolution). They don't post about the game too often though, their timeline is mostly unrelated stuff, though there were some PD stuff early February.
    Spoiler:

I also found another artist and a programmer on their team, but I forgot to follow them and now I need to search again. I'll try to post their twitter's here when possible.

Man, these screenshots look absolutely delicious. It's insane how much work these dudes put in even though a good chunk of the team choose to be anonymous. I played the recent version and was absolutely in love with how they went about the menu screen. Eagerly waiting.

I.L.A.V

Super Average Guy
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2020
    Hello everyone, I managed to find the Procyon/Deneb's development team's leader. And not only that, but another sneak peek, this time in video form!

https://twitter.com/kiy_poke/status/1161222463251836928?lang=de

It also appears that there won't be anymore demos, the next patch will be the full game (It could be a mistranslation from my part though, so take this with a grain of salt).

Still no release date, but the development seems to be going smoothly because of new members joining the team.

Also, please avoid asking the devs for release dates or similar things. Majority of the dev team locked their twitter accounts because of people annoying them, so please refrain from doing that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I'm playing Pokemon Altair. I want a Girafarig, but it's only in Pokemon Sirius. Does anybody know the Wild Pokemon Mod Code for Girafarig in Altair? It's not the same one as Emerald. Using the Girafarig one from Emerald has me encountering a Bronzong.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2021
    Is there a version of Pokemon Vega with fairy type or is it available only for pokemon Vega Minus?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Where is the 4th hidden guy from hide and seek? I know he's in the other town but I still can't find him!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I found him and proceeded. I really like this but there's something that really breaks the hack for me. Gym 7 is simply impossible. I don't know if this happens to everyone, but for me it's not possible because no matter how many times I try it never aligns. It's like the game "forgets" the part that is outside the screen. Does anyone have any way to get past this?

Hālian

Pun-yan iqban!
    Years
  • Does anyone else have the issue I'm having where, after pressing start on the Game Freak logo screen, you only get a black screen?

(I double-checked that I patched against the correct revision of Pokémon FireRed Version; patching against rev1 causes the ROM to crash on boot for want of a valid address to which to jump.)

Back