• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
Just curious but.

I'm currently gotten all the way to Vermillion City.
I wanted to get some repels but Viridian, Pewter, Cerulean, and Vermillion Marts do not sell them.
Why is that?

Also, here is my League Team~!
dej9nhr-857ec56b-8770-465b-aaf5-5cdf2185bb05.png

Also, in Prof. Oak's Basement I get this error:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Just curious but.

I'm currently gotten all the way to Vermillion City.
I wanted to get some repels but Viridian, Pewter, Cerulean, and Vermillion Marts do not sell them.
Why is that?

How many badges do you have? Certain items only appear after winning a certain number of badges.

I have some questions of my own:

How do you evolve Galarian Farfetched and Galarian Slowpoke?

Also, I encountered a bug where after my Starmie used Light Screen the battle text shrunk greatly. I could barely read the battle text after that.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Where do you find the Alakazite? I went to route 4 but I see no surf spots and I've talked to everyone on that route and in the pokecenter..

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Where do you find the Alakazite? I went to route 4 but I see no surf spots and I've talked to everyone on that route and in the pokecenter..

If it's anything like the normal games, you probably have to start north of Cerulean on Route 24, Surf from there to where Cerulean Cave is, then walk left.

How do you evolve Galarian Farfetched and Galarian Slowpoke?

Galarian Farfetch'd has the same evolution requirements as the main games (Make 3 Critical Hits in one fight). Not sure about Galarian Slowpoke. Galarian Slowbro has a pink background on the "Available Pokemon" chart and Galarian Slowking is absent, so maybe they are not implemented yet?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Galarian Farfetch'd has the same evolution requirements as the main games (Make 3 Critical Hits in one fight). Not sure about Galarian Slowpoke. Galarian Slowbro has a pink background on the "Available Pokemon" chart, and Galarian Slowbro is absent, so maybe they are not implemented yet?

Thanks! I managed to get Sirfetch'd via the 3 crits, but hearing that about Galarian Slowbro makes me sad.....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 10, 2023
I saw in the pokemon table that there are in the game the legendaries of the crown tundra are not present, is the addition of the legendaries of the calyrex type dlc planned in the future?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 19, 2022
Help. I'm trying to play this game but every time I try to start it up it says "could not create opengl context". I've had this issue before but did not know how to solve it except for pokemon xenoverse. And my graphics card is for sure up to date.

For xenoverse I couldn't run the launcher for the game, although that was an easy fix by just changing to the old engine. Here there is no launcher and therefore no workaround. What do I do?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2022
HI! Downloaded the game, and things are pretty good right now. One question. Why do I have 30k? That is way too much money! I'm not really complaining as such, just surprised! Anyway, other than seeming to be missing a quick save feature, the game seems fine.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
One question. Why do I have 30k? That is way too much money! I'm not really complaining as such, just surprised!

As mentioned in the FAQs, it's to make up for the much bigger Pokémon variety to catch compared to the original games, so you don't run out of money in the early game. Even if you aren't interested in catching Pokémon you don't want, in this game you probably should because as you catch more Pokémon you gain access to various move tutors across the game that can teach you very interesting moves.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2022
Thanks! Also, the speed up is way too slow compared to other games. Not sure why, but it just isn't fast enough. I am used to zooming through wild pokemon battles in other fan games. Edit: Never mind. My computer just needed a sec to catch up. Still would be useful for people who don't have a fast computer to have a number of levels of speed up, like in other games. Numel makes no sense to be in route 2. It generally lives in caves or volcanos.
Found a minor error: The sign at the entrance to Viridian Forest does nothing when you press a on it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2022
Hi again! Sorry to bug you, but the alola and galar forms don't have their proper dex entries. They just use the default form's entry. Almost forgot: this may just be me, but Team Rocket would seem a lot more threatening if they had their them music during battle. Just making an observation, you don't have to fix this if you don't want to.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 18, 2024
I started playing recently, and I accidently killed the two snorlaxes, is there any way I can still get snorlax later?

you fail free downloads please

please ignore name
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hey, i had a shiny meowth that has pickup, and now suddenly it crashes whenever i check its summary, try to deposit it, give/take/move an item to it or send it out into battle. i believe it may have picked up an invalid item or something. you know of a way to physically change what item it has held to test this?

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
Years
Hey, i had a shiny meowth that has pickup, and now suddenly it crashes whenever i check its summary, try to deposit it, give/take/move an item to it or send it out into battle. i believe it may have picked up an invalid item or something. you know of a way to physically change what item it has held to test this?

I'm having the same problem with my Teddiursa. I can't send it out in battle, deposit it, or change its item. And there's no debug mode or mod to manually get rid of it, essentially making it so I have only 5 party slots available. I've gotten three badges in and don't wanna restart. Until I can find a solution, the game is just kinda dead in the water for me.

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
Years

Okay so I found a solution. If you're playing on Windows, create a shortcut to the game. Then right click the shortcut. Where it says "path", at the very end, put a space and the word "debug" without quotes. Now run the game from the shortcut. It will take a lot longer than usual to open so be patient. Now you have access to a lot of debug menu options. Click on your Meowth in the pokemon menu and select Debug. Here, I recommend you delete it. The you can catch another pokemon, set its species to a meowth and make it a shiny again, and I would suggest changing its ability.

Years
Thanks for the feedback everyone, and sorry that this has been on hiatus for a while. This project has burned me out a bit and taken up massive amounts of my time, and RPG Maker XP can be a pig to work with. I do intend to get around to fixing all the issues mentioned and have both an RMXP and MKXP version of the game playable in the next update.

Gosh, I can't believe how long it's been...

I have read all the comments here and an update is (slowly) in progress. I did get a bit burned out and real life has been crazy over the last couple of years for all of us! I'll look to try fixing the raised issues as part of version 11. I can't provide a set date at the moment, but I am working on it.

Thank you all so much for your feedback, and sorry that I haven't gotten around to addressing it sooner. I really do appreciate it though and hope you enjoyed the game regardless.

Hopefully, you'll hear from me again in the not-too-distant future!

Back