• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Fonts

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i don't really use fonts when i post on here or in my signature. only use cute fonts when i'm making art work.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I don't use them because some people have a hard time reading them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like them for titles and signatures! I like them a lot for signatures just from a compatibility standpoint - the only fonts that both Windows and Mac users are guaranteed to have are so boring. But everyone on PC is guaranteed to have those :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I thought for sure I'd come into this thread and either the OP or any/all of the replies would be written in a PC font. I was wrong... keeping me on my toes, PC.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Yeah, I don't really like it when people use them in individual posts, but they can look nice in signatures. I think Endless is pretty good with that kind of thing, her signatures are always text-only but they look really nice.

I like simple serif fonts - Georgia has been my favorite for a long time, I even used it in essays and stuff in high school (but classes are adamant about using Times New Roman these days). Since joining PC I also discovered Book Antiqua, which I use in my signature sometimes.

For sans fonts I generally use Trebuchet MS now, but before that I really liked Tahoma and Verdana too.

Sirfetch’d

I love the fonts available! I just don't use them out of pure laziness haha. Default for life

Years
    I love fonts! <3 I have the forum set to have tahoma as the default font; sometimes I even get a surprise when I see screenshots with the default verdana because I forget that's what the default even is lol. Generally, in signatures, I go with georgia, trebuchet ms, or cambria as they're my favorite fonts overall.

Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen May 15, 2015
    I like a lot of the fonts, but I really prefer for a bit of consistency and simplicity when reading through a thread. I sometimes find it a little hard for my eyes to adjust from one font to another.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm a fan of Segoe UI, but when it comes to webfonts, I really, really love Lato. <3 My current signature is in Lato.

Back