• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    NOO THAT WOULD BE COMMUNISM

THIS ISN'T A DEMOCRACY

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

TY

Sparta? I thought we were still in Detroit... STOP CHANGING NAMES!!!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Apparently I had iron this whole time and I thought it was copper. >_> Didn't that used to be a thing in the game? I guess they took copper out at some point or I am going crazy
    Far as I can tell, Copper has always been in mods only. If you were playing any mod packs a lot they probably had it, lol.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Klippy I'm anxiously awaiting a third installment to your newspaper series. Little disappointed nothing has come up after all these events. Tsk tsk.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    I know that a lot of people like to have their own individual farms, which is why I brought up that point. However, if you want to talk to people about the possibility of eliminating all above-ground farms and keeping one, central location for farming -i.e what you're thinking of building - then that could work. I would actually be really down with that; gives more room in general for more projects and doesn't make Detroit look like such a disorganized sloppy mess.

I wouldn't be opposed to that. All my farms are underground anyway. I also wouldn't mind seeing a centralized community animal barn, so that new players can get the animals they want (most of the ones on the over-world are already claimed/taken.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I wanna request permission to build a hedge maze, perhaps when we expand a bit more. Probably going to be sizeable. Otherwise I'll just go deep and make a labyrinth.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I wanna request permission to build a hedge maze, perhaps when we expand a bit more. Probably going to be sizeable. Otherwise I'll just go deep and make a labyrinth.

Permission granted. May I suggest a spot right behind the haunted houses when they are built in the competition? I feel like aesthetically that would complement very well with that. If you do want to claim that area, just put like a sign next to it saying you're using it for your maze.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Permission granted. May I suggest a spot right behind the haunted houses when they are built in the competition? I feel like aesthetically that would complement very well with that. If you do want to claim that area, just put like a sign next to it saying you're using it for your maze.
    Alright! Sounds good. I'm gonna have to farm a bunch of leaves again haha, but honestly as long as I find some Iron that shouldn't be an issue. Also I need to figure out a way to plan it. Maybe a pixel art editor so I can just use black to fill in blocks that should be walls.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Alright! Sounds good. I'm gonna have to farm a bunch of leaves again haha, but honestly as long as I find some Iron that shouldn't be an issue. Also I need to figure out a way to plan it. Maybe a pixel art editor so I can just use black to fill in blocks that should be walls.

Once the Haunted House contest is over, I will make room for you to build your hedge maze around the winner's build, if you'd like? We could use the aesthetics of the haunted house to make it a spooky maze? :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Once the Haunted House contest is over, I will make room for you to build your hedge maze around the winner's build, if you'd like? We could use the aesthetics of the haunted house to make it a spooky maze? :)
    We'll see. It really depends on the final design of the maze, which I already started planning.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You people need to sign up! So many players on the server, this event should already be filled.

Anyway...maybe this will entice some of you to participate:

The first place prize is...
    Almost 30 diamonds!
    Fully enchanted iron armor (random, level 3 enchants)
    A randomly enchanted diamond pick (level 3)
    Three free skulls from the Skull Emporium
    A secret item!

Second place prize...
    Fully enchanted iron armor (random, level 2 enchants)
    A randomly enchanted iron pick (level 3)
    Two free skulls from the Skull Emporium

Third place prize...
    Fully enchanted iron armor (random, level 1 enchants)
    A randomly enchanted iron pick (level 2)
    A single free skull from the Skull Emporium

Participatory prize...
    An enchanted carrot (level 1)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Alright folks, in an attempt to get you all to start signing up for the Haunted House build, I have posted the prizes that will be given out to winners of the event! There's five spots open and I would really like for there to be full participation! Ya'll need some Halloween spirit!

Prizes and event info here.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    You people need to sign up! So many players on the server, this event should already be filled.

Anyway...maybe this will entice some of you to participate:

The first place prize is...
    Almost 30 diamonds!
    Fully enchanted iron armor (random, level 3 enchants)
    A randomly enchanted diamond pick (level 3)
    Three free skulls from the Skull Emporium
    A secret item!

Second place prize...
    Fully enchanted iron armor (random, level 2 enchants)
    A randomly enchanted iron pick (level 3)
    Two free skulls from the Skull Emporium

Third place prize...
    Fully enchanted iron armor (random, level 1 enchants)
    A randomly enchanted iron pick (level 2)
    A single free skull from the Skull Emporium

Participatory prize...
    An enchanted carrot (level 1)

What the hell, I want to enter into this! D:< People you should sign up and then give me some diamonds because I helped you win wink wink....

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I'd almost be willing to let you and judge alone so I can fill these spots! :P

Nah, I still want to judge haha. When you're on the server and see people just ask them if they want to be a part of it (or threaten them by saying if they don't join the competition you'll use your admin powers and burn their house down *cough cough*)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    my farms are my life not giving them up sry

also sry i can't do haunted house build :< i wanted to but i forgot im going to my uncle's wedding

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back