• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • It is disheartening to see all of my items gone. But hey, at least it's something to keep me occupied when I'm bored on the server. Interesting that 1.8 doors disappear when they're opened, but they respawn if you log out and log back in.

This isn't everything I lost, but more of the essentials.

• 1 Diamond Pickaxe

• 1 Enchanted Diamond Sword (All I need is Fire Aspect)

• 27 Iron Ingots

• 36 Gold Ingots

• 8 Diamonds

• Full set of Diamond Armour

• 512 Stone Bricks

• 4 Buckets

• 1000+ Zombie Eggs

• Power of Flight
    Damn, I totally forgot about all those Zombie Eggs I had given you haha. Where exactly would you like those?

TY

If it's about what we talked about privately, I wouldn't let that get to you. Otherwise, it's your decision in the end and I'm leaving you on the whitelist so jump on whenever.

Well then, in case I get interest in the game back here's what I lost and I do not think is useless to have in my chests:

3 diamond pickaxes (yes I had 3 fo real)
    1 diamond sword
    Lotsa coal
    full iron armor
    bow n arrows
    512 stone bricks
    64 glass panes
    1 Charcoal <-- most important for me

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I know you said you weren't done with all of my items yet, but just to make things easier for you, here's an updated list (which includes a few items I forgot about):

2.5 stacks of Jungle and Acacia Wood
    1 Diamond Pick (Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV, Fortune III)
    1 Diamond Pick
    2 Diamond Axes and Shovels
    2 Iron Horse Armors
    2 Gold Horse Armor
    2 stacks of cooked Steak
    10 blocks of Obsidian
    5 stacks of Leather

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Yup, I can do both for you. Would someone be willing to do me a huge favor? Can someone take all the requests that people have made so far and consolidate it into one post? It will just help me out instead of myself having to flip back and forth between pages trying to find what everyone needs. I'm on my phone on the train ride now heading back home so go I can't really do it, but an easy Copy + Paste will get the job done. The only ones I completed so far were Mr. X's and Wobbu's first request for reference of what I've done so far.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Gotcha.

Arc:
    Spoiler:

Wobbu 2nd Round:
    Spoiler:

Shadow:
    Spoiler:

Gardevoir:
    Spoiler:

Klippy:
    Spoiler:

Omicron:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hey! Hopefully there is still room for me to join :) My minecraft username is General_Burrito i was young and dumb when I made it lol

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Oh well. Here's what I'd like back, please. :3

Spoiler:

TY

Spoiler:

You forgot to add that the charcoal is the most important thing of all that I want back :P

Reactions: Arc

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Even though we lost a ton of items, I will need these for the enderdragon fight, as well as general use.

Bow, power 5, unbreaking 3 and infinity 1
    Arrow
    Iron sword
    Leather armor set protection 4 for 3 of them, hat Projectile Protection 4
    64 pumpkin pies
    50 obsidian
    water bucket
    128 torches
    diamond pickaxe Silk Touch 1
    eye of ender

The Eye of Ender is a must if you want the portal activated.

I might consider coming back on if I have these included as well... in a remote chest somewhere. Every single one of these items below I got legitimately.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I had a lot. If there are entities missing (which I hope there won't be) then I might need the egg spawns, like villagers, for example.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Even though we lost a ton of items, I will need these for the enderdragon fight, as well as general use.

Bow, power 5, unbreaking 3 and infinity 1
    Arrow
    Iron sword
    Leather armor set protection 4 for 3 of them, hat Projectile Protection 4
    64 pumpkin pies
    50 obsidian
    water bucket
    128 torches
    diamond pickaxe Silk Touch 1
    eye of ender

The Eye of Ender is a must if you want the portal activated.

I might consider coming back on if I have these included as well... in a remote chest somewhere. Every single one of these items below I got legitimately.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I had a lot. If there are entities missing (which I hope there won't be) then I might need the egg spawns, like villagers, for example.

I'll just put it in a chest near your house. With Lockette back in place, you don't need to worry about people stealing things.

The weapons/armor for the fight I'm not enchanting by the way. Everyone's going in with normal armor and weapons. That's why I made it that level of weaponry anyways; for added difficulty.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Ok, but I will need that special bow for other purposes. I can just easily get a bow from a skele dungeon which is close by from my pigman farm.

Fair do's about the enchanted armor. I think I still have a very good chance of beating the dragon without dying, but we'll see in 2 days time.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I think I'm done.
    I'm sorry to see you go so soon after I got on the server. :( I was so looking forward to playing with you...

As for me, I really didn't lose too much, since I haven't been on too much yet.

Full set of Iron Armor
    About 40 Iron maybe
    Some Roses and Red Poppies
    Pumpkins
    4 stacks of Torches (not kidding)
    Iron Pickaxe
    Iron Axe
    Lots of Oak Wood and Oak Leaves I was farming for a Hedge Maze
    10 or so Porkchops, maybe more
    A Book and Quill I was using to record cave locations and so can't really get the contents back, but I'd still like having a new book.
    Handfull of Leather
    Full set of Blue Leather Armor for End Dragon event

I think that's all the important stuff. At least it's all I really care about.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well, I really did prefer the 1.8 stuff back, but if that can't be, well here :x

List: (I'm sorry if this seems to be a tad bit much, just say if this is really a big offer)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    I only want this stuff recovered. I won't be on as much until the server is updated to 1.8 for good.

Spoiler:

My base is where the redstone builds are. There a few chests there.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back